SportsWrath

Fark Victor Zambrano

gateb

Victor Zambrano was part of the worst trade in Mets history. We sent Scott Kazmir, a young, future Cy Young, winning lefty for this bag of dogshit. He's a goofy motherfucker and he plain sucks. I hope he crashes his car into a pole and the bones in his arm disentigrate so he will never pitch again. He is currently on the 60-day DL and won't pitch next year. He'll be unemployed. Probably the Mets most hated player: even in front of Barry Bonds.

Victor Zambrano was part of the worst trade in Mets history. We sent Scott Kazmir, a young, future Cy Young, winning lefty for this bag of dogshit. He's a goofy motherfucker and he plain sucks. I hope he crashes his car into a pole and the bones in his arm disentigrate so he will never pitch again. He is currently on the 60-day DL and won't pitch next year. He'll be unemployed. Probably the Mets most hated player: even in front of Barry Bonds.

:o

Okay, thanks for the insight. I'll work on it tonight!

The bright side of things is that Kazmir looks like he's having arm troubles. Second time on DL this year and probably out for the year.

The bright side of things is that Kazmir looks like he's having arm troubles. Second time on DL this year and probably out for the year.

He needs to fix up his motion or else he's doomed with that. Peterson could have helped him but he decided to fix up Zambo in 10 mins.

WTF were they thinking man, WTF were they thinking.. :brooding: