SportsWrath

Sign of the times I'm afraid..

Guest Dye Job

Guest Nutty Sack

How sad that a spoiled thug athlete with little intellect but lots of money and an inflated ego drives his coach into the hospital as is the case with Larry Brown. I hope TC is taking notes in his dealings with Plexico as the parellels should not be ignored.

I guarantee you that TC wanted no part of this guy last year but it was EA short sightedness that forced the issue as he tried to do again with Lavar.

Guest Nutty Sack
Yeah, the demeanour of certain athletes is something to be "afraid" of. Do you even read what you type?

No I don't Maxx. One other thing. People who enjoyed reading Wuthering Heights or what ever that nonsense is are complete nuts !!

No I don't Maxx. One other thing. People who enjoyed reading Wuthering Heights or what ever that nonsense is are complete nuts !!

So, according to you: people who enjoy a piece of classic literature are nuts; people who have an emotional attachment to a bunch of sweaty men holding each other are able to call them "nuts" with a straight face?

:LMAO:

You're becoming more comical with every post.

Oh -- And I'm not surprised that you're unfamiliar with Wuthering Heights, considering how ignorant you are toward art and literature.

Edited by Coltrane

Guest Nutty Sack
So, according to you: people who enjoy a piece of classic literature are nuts; people who have an emotional attachment to a bunch of sweaty men holding each other are able to call them "nuts" with a straight face?

:LMAO:

You're becoming more comical with every post.

Oh -- And I'm not surprised that you're unfamiliar with Wuthering Heights, considering how ignorant you are toward art and literature.

Hey I'm a big fan of the arts I wake up every morning to Elvis singing Viva Las Vegas !!!!

Hey I'm a big fan of the arts I wake up every morning to Elvis singing Viva Las Vegas !!!!

I'm sure you'll get a lot of laughs with this gem. This oh so cynical personality you're trying to master behind the anonymous internet-mask is almost successful!