SportsWrath

Ever since Paul O'Neill left the Yankees....

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

poop2.jpg

When asked what he said to his team before today's game, Joe Torre said: "These are my guys..and if I had to address them before the game then they weren't my guys". HUH? Where did he learn this coaching style from...the picture of the dog crap above? Vince Lombardi is turning in his grave.

IMO, Torre MUST GO. I have said it before and I'll say it again: He babies his players and they get too comfortable and in turn Torre gets nothing. I mentioned Paul O'neill in the title because since he left, the fire is gone. Now you have a bunch of overpaid babies now, starting with A-Fraud (Mickeef2 was right all along about A-Rod...........He sucks and he's a detriment to any team he's on because of his ego).

We need to get rid of A-Rod, Torre, Sheffield (another me-first Yankee), Mussina, Randy Johnson, Jaret Wright and Giambi and get some young players with heart.

Look at this years Mets. Does this team remind you of another team Yankee fans??? (hint: 1996 Yankees). You can see the fire in their young eyes and it's actually exciting to watch (no I'm not jumping on the bandwagon...I'm just not a Met hater as much as I'm a Red Sox hater).

I also think the return of Matsui and Sheffield hurt this team in many,many ways. The team had good chemistry with Melky and when they brought in Abreu, Wilson and Lidle. Shef and Hideki came back and the ego's took over again.

Thanks for letting me vent.

poop2.jpg

When asked what he said to his team before today's game, Joe Torre said: "These are my guys..and if I had to address them before the game then they weren't my guys". HUH? Where did he learn this coaching style from...the picture of the dog crap above? Vince Lombardi is turning in his grave.

IMO, Torre MUST GO. I have said it before and I'll say it again: He babies his players and they get too comfortable and in turn Torre gets nothing. I mentioned Paul O'neill in the title because since he left, the fire is gone. Now you have a bunch of overpaid babies now, starting with A-Fraud (Mickeef2 was right all along about A-Rod...........He sucks and he's a detriment to any team he's on because of his ego).

We need to get rid of A-Rod, Torre, Sheffield (another me-first Yankee), Mussina, Randy Johnson, Jaret Wright and Giambi and get some young players with heart.

Look at this years Mets. Does this team remind you of another team Yankee fans??? (hint: 1996 Yankees). You can see the fire in their young eyes and it's actually exciting to watch (no I'm not jumping on the bandwagon...I'm just not a Met hater as much as I'm a Red Sox hater).

I also think the return of Matsui and Sheffield hurt this team in many,many ways. The team had good chemistry with Melky and when they brought in Abreu, Wilson and Lidle. Shef and Hideki came back and the ego's took over again.

Thanks for letting me vent.

I agree with everything you said. This team has no heart.

I don't think Torre needs to go, he did nothing wrong he can not swing the bats for the players. Sheffield will be gone because it does not look like we are going to pick up his option for next year.As long as Melky is playing left I will be happy, he has so much heart and hustle need more Melky's.

My 2 cents:

In Baseball, Pitching wins championships. Our pitching staff is composed of some very old guys.. and most of our players for that matter. I do agree the old guys have to go. I have a great deal of respect for guys like Randy Johonson.. but it's time for young blood.

I do agree with everything Stra said here except on 2 accounts, it's not Torre's fault our pitching suck and our batters forgot how to hit... I think A-rod is trying his best.. I'm not ready to say he sucks because he doesn't.

Be as it may be; I think Joe Torre will go. I don't think A-Rod is going anywhere. Randy's outta here... And probably a lot of the old guys...

And yes this team sucked balls against the Tigers. They looked like they never saw a slider in their lives.