SportsWrath

I almost felt sorry for ARod

mickeef2

Honestly, I feel bad for the guy. I hope he remains a Yankee and come out firing next season (including the postseason of course)

He is Lou Pinella's gimp... Being that Torre is fired and Lou is in, he will remain with the Yanks.

I still want him to go for the better of the team.

He is Lou Pinella's gimp... Being that Torre is fired and Lou is in, he will remain with the Yanks.

I still want him to go for the better of the team.

Where'd you hear Torre is fired? Last I heard, it was just media hype.

Jeez! Is that your best shot? I expected more. Where is Motes, VG, the feefer and all you other ball breakers?

I don't recall calling it my "best shot", but the fact that you felt the need to respond is good enough for me.

Keep on chokin'! :TU:

When the game ended yesterday, I called by good buddy, who's a Yankee fan,and held my phone to the T.V.

I saw him today, and he said,"Yeah, you were real graceful about the Yankees losing!!!"

lol, wtf???

He then said the Mets wouldn't make it to the World Series. I said, "Will the Yankees?" He replied, "No." And then he shut up about it for the rest of the day. :TU:

Isn't it nice to have the postseason to ourselves for once Met fans? :TU:

Jeez! Is that your best shot? I expected more. Where is Motes, VG, the feefer and all you other ball breakers?

I'm assuming that means me?

If so, I cannot break balls too much here. Yankee fans on this site have been pretty cool, and I have enjoyed talking baseball with them.

However, on the Giants Message Board, let's just say they aren't as welcoming, and I enjoy being a thorn in their sides. :TU:

Better luck next year. Your team needs more baseball players, and less "superstars". I have no idea why they went away from what worked in the 90s. Smart, fundamentally sound players and good pitching.

I just hope the Mets do not try to emulate the Yankees too much and go after every big named free agent on the market. If they focus on starting pitching, and keep the bullpen and lineup intact, I see no reason why the Mets can't be even better next season.

But that's next season.......... We're not done yet!!! :rock: