SportsWrath

New York Yankees @ Detroit Tigers, Game 4 ALDS

njsmalls

It's just so perfect...so perfect for the Tigers and their fans, Mets fans, Red Sox fans...just perfect. I can't believe this perfection has happened three years in a row. It's just so perfect and glorious in it's patheticness. It's awe inspiring how miserable the Yankees are. They have put on a clinic in the last three years of choke artistry. Changes must be made. We need to start kind of fresh. Not because Torre is an idiot...we need a new era of Yankees, a new ideology. We need change for the sake of change. We cannot allow this team to make the playoffs and fail in such amazingly poor ways. We need change, we need youth, we need focus for god sakes. You can't say the Tigers are that good. The Yankees are just playing that bad. It's just terrible.

They can't even hit a FOUL FUCKING BALL.

This really is bad. I really don't think I'm going to care if the Giants win tommorow.

It's the same old story. This team cannot play in the postseason. It's painfully evident. I really look foward to 2007...I hope pretty major changes are made. We my have to get rid of A-Rod...he may be too much of a distraction. He can't play in New York...he's too much of a vagina. Torre has to go, he's done his part to cement himself in Yankee history. Sheffield has to go. Bernie needs to retire. Changes have to be made so this team can just go out there and play. We can't have all these superstars, It doesn't work.

They are going to win :brooding:

I've had enough of my teams choking in the playoffs. The Rangers did it. The Yankees are doing it again for the third year in a row. The Giants did it and they look terrible this year and the Knicks are the worst franchise in the NBA right now. Fuck this shit.

I've had enough of my teams choking in the playoffs. The Rangers did it. The Yankees are doing it again for the third year in a row. The Giants did it and they look terrible this year and the Knicks are the worst franchise in the NBA right now. Fuck this shit.

The Rangers will be very good this year, they play tonight. this one is not over they will win :cwy:

The Rangers did not blow it, the olympics hurt them. They surely wont this year. I do have to agree with that the Knicks indeed suck.

Yes he should. The guy is good, but something is not clicking with him no longer.

and I think he will be. Georgie wants Lou and Lou is available.

I agree. It's just time for change. We need to get a team that can just go out there and play. The team as a whole are thinking too much.