SportsWrath

Dear Ranger Fans...

Plax 4 Prez

please post all the Ranger's message boards so I and other Sportswrath members can go recruit some people... I'll will see if Nemesis can get us a better "default" skin other than this gay baby blue shit... I will do my best to get us more members, just like I have for our NY Giants, and just like I have for my NY Mets!

Please help me, help this section...

p.s. BlessTheMess do you have any Ranger buddies intrested in joining us? Anyways it's good to have you back!! :rock:

please post all the Ranger's message boards so I and other Sportswrath members can go recruit some people... I'll will see if Nemesis can get us a better "default" skin other than this gay baby blue shit... I will do my best to get us more members, just like I have for our NY Giants, and just like I have for my NY Mets!

Please help me, help this section...

p.s. BlessTheMess do you have any Ranger buddies intrested in joining us? Anyways it's good to have you back!! :rock:

I will do my best I will post the other Ranger message baord, just tell me what I need to say. I have never done this.

Personnely what I do is I post a link to Sportswrath in my signature, then I make a thread in the most popular section saying... "Thread to the Next World Champions!!!" and I make it clickable by hitting the URL button, then in the URL part you put where you want them to go... like on the Mets message board I put http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showt...;#entry159737... then it asks for homepage.. that's when you put whatever you want, like in this case "Thread to the Next World Champions!!!"... see how above where the letter are in bold if you highlight it and click it, tell me where it takes you... highlight and click the bold Thread to the Next World Champions!!!

Personnely what I do is I post a link to Sportswrath in my signature, then I make a thread in the most popular section saying... "Thread to the Next World Champions!!!" and I make it clickable by hitting the URL button, then in the URL part you put where you want them to go... like on the Mets message board I put http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showt...;#entry159737... then it asks for homepage.. that's when you put whatever you want, like in this case "Thread to the Next World Champions!!!"... see how above where the letter are in bold if you highlight it and click it, tell me where it takes you... highlight and click the bold Thread to the Next World Champions!!!

It took me to the game thread for the mets....alright I will do that just one one quest. How would I put a link in my sig and then instead of it saying the website name how would I put the phrase?(if that made any sense)

when people follow the link they are like..."wow, this is a pretty nice website." sometimes I add that we have all NY teams, like NY Giants/Jets/Mets/Yanks/Rangers/Devils/Knicks/ and even a General Discussion, a heated Politics and Religion section, a fark section, and many many more

It took me to the game thread for the mets....alright I will do that just one one quest. How would I put a link in my sig and then instead of it saying the website name how would I put the phrase?(if that made any sense)

the same way I taught you above... hit the URL button which on sportswrath happens to be a picture of earth. put your mouse on it and the words insert link will appear... when it asks for the http: you would put http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showforum=16 which is the Rangers section... when it asks you for "My Webpage" put anything you want, like "Follow Me To The Cup".... try it out in this thread and lets see if you got it