SportsWrath

Rangers V Flyers

TheMessiah

4-3 come on I HATE philly more than anything gotta win this one... How about Jagr get's a goal then Shanahan gets a goal then HENDRIK SHUTS IT DOWN!!!! :P

I hate their fans for ever sport, the only other fans that I hate more are Red Sox fans.I wil take a goal from anyone who wants to score :rolleyes:

Lundqvist made it look easy

2-0 not a bad start gotta get ready for them on the 10th

Seriously, not one of these shooters went 5 hole until the last 2 or 3. I think I watched 5 straight Rangers go to the glove side of Niittymaki.... mix it up a little fellas!! I gotta admit though Lundqvist looked in the zone... almost like Roy in the '86 playoffs.

Seriously, not one of these shooters went 5 hole until the last 2 or 3. I think I watched 5 straight Rangers go to the glove side of Niittymaki.... mix it up a little fellas!! I gotta admit though Lundqvist looked in the zone... almost like Roy in the '86 playoffs.

I expetced it from Prucha, he does it everytime he goes in a shootout.It didn't look like either goalie was biting on the deke, HOssa ripped a shot.I would not be surpirsed to see Weekes in goal on tuesday(I would not like it but you never know he plays the flyers well)

I expetced it from Prucha, he does it everytime he goes in a shootout.It didn't look like either goalie was biting on the deke, HOssa ripped a shot.I would not be surpirsed to see Weekes in goal on tuesday(I would not like it but you never know he plays the flyers well)

Ehhh, not a fan of Weekes although I have to agree that he always plays the Flyers tough, I'm wondering if we are ever going to see Montoya up with the big club. Nonetheless it was good to see Hall get started off right with this team, 2 games in and he's contributing already.

Ehhh, not a fan of Weekes although I have to agree that he always plays the Flyers tough, I'm wondering if we are ever going to see Montoya up with the big club. Nonetheless it was good to see Hall get started off right with this team, 2 games in and he's contributing already.

Montoya will be up with us in the next year or two. Weekes is going to be traded,Renney and Sather have both said that it is important to carry two good goalies. I think Montoya has the potential to be as good as Lundqvist is right now, but Lundqvist has the potential of the world :rolleyes:

Montoya will be up with us in the next year or two. Weekes is going to be traded,Renney and Sather have both said that it is important to carry two good goalies. I think Montoya has the potential to be as good as Lundqvist is right now, but Lundqvist has the potential of the world :rolleyes:

Whatever happens with these two it's clear that if both are talented enough there won't be enough ice for both, if a Vanbiesbrouck situation takes place I can only hope that lightning strikes twice & the Rangers keep the right one again!

With that being said I would like to say that I really feel this team is so much deeper than last years squad offensively, by that I mean all 4 foward lines can keep the pressure on the opponent. This team is primed!!!!

Whatever happens with these two it's clear that if both are talented enough there won't be enough ice for both, if a Vanbiesbrouck situation takes place I can only hope that lightning strikes twice & the Rangers keep the right one again!

With that being said I would like to say that I really feel this team is so much deeper than last years squad offensively, by that I mean all 4 foward lines can keep the pressure on the opponent. This team is primed!!!!

Beezer was a very solid goalie and had an awesome helmet with the Panthers, I think at this stage it is clear who we are going to go with and it is the right choice. Shanny makes this team so much better him and Prucha on line two is crazy; that would be a potential first line for some teams. They are very deep but still need some defense Aaron Ward has really impressed me alot along with his qoute.

He was asked why he left the stanley cup champs he responded because the team that I signed with is winning the stanley cup this year.

Beezer was a very solid goalie and had an awesome helmet with the Panthers, I think at this stage it is clear who we are going to go with and it is the right choice. Shanny makes this team so much better him and Prucha on line two is crazy; that would be a potential first line for some teams. They are very deep but still need some defense Aaron Ward has really impressed me alot along with his qoute.

He was asked why he left the stanley cup champs he responded because the team that I signed with is winning the stanley cup this year.

I've got to be honest with you, I thought that Aaron Ward was worth the Rangers signing a long time back, I was impressed with him during his time in Detroit & he has only gotten better since.

I've got to be honest with you, I thought that Aaron Ward was worth the Rangers signing a long time back, I was impressed with him during his time in Detroit & he has only gotten better since.

I like the fact that he is use to playing against top lines, he does not scare away from the puck in the corner and he throws his body at people.Opening night they where talking about how much he meant to Tyutin teaching him how to block shots and get his stick in passing lanes. He his going to help Pock and Tyutin come along. I really like this team, they are the only reason that I am sane after the Yankees loss