SportsWrath

New York Yankees @ Detroit Tigers, ALDS Game 3

njsmalls

I cannot blame this all on RJ. The Umps made some bad calls and our "offense" has done nothing to help him.

Now it's 5-0. Watch the offense wake up now and come up short...like a particular football team I know. <_<

I'm reaching real far here. The one positive I can pull from this is...if we lose this game and win the next one...we can win the series at home, which will be nice to see. I guess.

We're not losing tommorow. :mellow:

I'm reaching real far here. The one positive I can pull from this is...if we lose this game and win the next one...we can win the series at home, which will be nice to see. I guess.

It would be real hard for Detroit to win Game 5 at the Stadium vs. Wang. If you win tomorrow, you probably win the series.... but this isn't over yet. You should know better than me what the Yankees are capable of. They could turn this game around and in one inning make a 5 run deficit a 5 run lead.

It's done NJ... Like I said, losing yesterday was a huge mistake.

and if I hear "The most potent offense ever" one more time, I'm going on a murder streak!

It's done NJ... Like I said, losing yesterday was a huge mistake.

and if I hear "The most potent offense ever" one more time, I'm going on a murder streak!

If I'm digging for positivity something good has got to happen. :mellow:

You have to hand it to Rogers. No one, including me, thought he would handle the Yankees this way.

Yeah, FUCK Him! and fuck the new found Tigers fans! and fuck Jim Leland! and Fuck Pudgeroid, and Fuck Joe Morgan! and Fuck the "Most Potent Line-up ever"......Fucking joke!

Randy Johnson is a useless, useless, useless, useless, useless loser. He bites in our pst season. What an Embarrasment vs. a second rate team and city. i've been to detroit and the people there are sub fuckin human.

Second rate my ass. You don't win 95 games in that division by being second rate.

Yeah, FUCK Him! and fuck the new found Tigers fans! and fuck Jim Leland! and Fuck Pudgeroid, and Fuck Joe Morgan! and Fuck the "Most Potent Line-up ever"......Fucking joke!

Yeah I still hate Kenny Rogers too.

99 playoffs.... :TD: