SportsWrath

So...where are all the Mets fans at tonight?

so-cal dub

Watched the game at a friends house, it was one of those games they won, but I was not impressed with the situational hitting. A win is win though. Glavine was splendid and I guess those second half numbers that everyone worried about were a non factor, at least for tonight.

The Fox affilate down here fucked up the game. The station was fuzzy through the whole game and went out in the top of the eighth.

I'm glad you noticed. I thought that was a fucked up Cali thing. The HD was bullshit. It was like regular broadcast but they stretched the screen.

I'm glad the Yanks game is on ESPN tomorrow night.

I'm glad you noticed. I thought that was a fucked up Cali thing. The HD was bullshit. It was like regular broadcast but they stretched the screen.

nope happened down here in SC. I could barley see the game. It happens all the time with fox and sports. They suck

Yeah the HD was all fucked up in NY too. The sound was way low, you had to crank the sound too hear anything and then the commercials blew the speakers out. You'd think they would be able to get a playoff game right. Fox really sucked it up last night.

Granted I wasn't watching in HD but I didn't have any problems. My problem is with ESPN's broadcast. I was watching the Yankees game at work yesterday and the game went to commercial between innings and when it came back the count was 1-2 w/ 1 out. :furious:

Granted I wasn't watching in HD but I didn't have any problems. My problem is with ESPN's broadcast. I was watching the Yankees game at work yesterday and the game went to commercial between innings and when it came back the count was 1-2 w/ 1 out. :furious:

Dude, you must have the best job in the world to be able to watch sports at work.

Dude, you must have the best job in the world to be able to watch sports at work.

My job sux ass... it's my manager that's the coolest in the world. We have 2 rows of LCDTVs and corporate decided that ESPNHD was the best out of all of the HD channels so we have to have it on. Doesn't help with football though cause we don't have any of the local channels in HD and we're usually getting ready to leave the store by the time MNF is getting good.