SportsWrath

If I Keep Bringing More Mets To Sportswrath......

Plax 4 Prez

then we'll be up by more than 2,000 posts...lol!!! GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's tough to sell this place when you got nomaas.org.

The only place I can probably try is Yankees.com I hate that messageboard's format.

It ain't a competition. There's plenty of Yankee fans of this board...a lot of them don't post consistently enough. Like....LDiggity....:ph34r::o :lol:

then we'll be up by more than 2,000 posts...lol!!! GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaddap already.

lol..I'm just playing with you guys... I noticed something so-cal said, so I had to fucked with you guys

Wow. 74 replies in this thread and about 30 of them are from todays game, and thats only after it was allready 6-4 Mets.

lol... it's not a competition, but we need to get more Yankee/Jet/NY Ranger/Knick fans over here... and I guess a couple of Red Sox fans wouldn't hurt either <_<

lol..I'm just playing with you guys... I noticed something so-cal said, so I had to fucked with you guys

lol... it's not a competition, but we need to get more Yankee/Jet/NY Ranger/Knick fans over here... and I guess a couple of Red Sox fans wouldn't hurt either <_<

That wasn't a competition response... :rolleyes:

I said that becuase you had a game one thread with 74 replies, all but 30 of them werent even during the game. And the 30 that were, were made after the 6th inning.

That wasn't a competition response... :rolleyes:

I said that becuase you had a game one thread with 74 replies, all but 30 of them werent even during the game. And the 30 that were, were made after the 6th inning.

;) "Your still my boy, blue." -Will Farrell as Frank the Tank in Old School