SportsWrath

Detroit Tigers @ New York Yankees, ALDS Game 2

njsmalls

Arod has destroyed Kenny Rogers in his career, if he is ever gonna bust out its gonna be against that shitbag Rogers

Rogers has shown he can be a pussy in big games, but that was before his brave showing with the press last year, so maybe he has finally grown a set. I hope not.

As far as A-Rod goes, he took a pitch last night that he should have hit out of the park. I’m wondering if Torre broke his spirit further in his decision to bat him 6th.

Rogers has shown he can be a pussy in big games, but that was before his brave showing with the press last year, so maybe he has finally grown a set. I hope not.

As far as A-Rod goes, he took a pitch last night that he should have hit out of the park. I’m wondering if Torre broke his spirit further in his decision to bat him 6th.

You should see the career numbers the Yanks have vs Rogers Ditto, Arod has destroyed him as has Bernie(does Giambi possibly play 1b and Sheff sits or vice versa?).

Rogers pitches awful in the post season and big games(14 era in October) and has not beaten the Yanks since 1993(anytime you face the Yanks its a big game most of the time). He is garbage and I suspect the Yanks pound his worthless ass into submission tonight.