SportsWrath

Detroit Tigers @ New York Yankees, ALDS Game 2

njsmalls

The worst case scenario for the Yanks has just happened. We could not afford to lose this game. We now have to hope Randy's back isn't that bad. If were 1-2 going into Saturday with Wright pitching in Detroit, I dont think we make it out of there. :brooding:

The worst case scenario for the Yanks has just happened. We could not afford to lose this game. We now have to hope Randy's back isn't that bad. If were 1-2 going into Saturday with Wright pitching in Detroit, I dont think we make it out of there. :brooding:

I don't think it will make a difference we should bomb Rogers, Johnson goes six strong 3-4 runs I will be happy. It is going to come down to our offence for the rest of the series unless it gets to a game five

I don't think it will make a difference we should bomb Rogers, Johnson goes six strong 3-4 runs I will be happy. It is going to come down to our offence for the rest of the series unless it gets to a game five

"We should" is a loosely thrown around phrase, especially in the post season. We should've knocked Verlander around all day, as we did earlier in the year. Didnt happen. We should put up 8 runs a game on Detroit.

I'm allways very scared of these 5 game sets. ANYBODY can win them.

"We should" is a loosely thrown around phrase, especially in the post season. We should've knocked Verlander around all day, as we did earlier in the year. Didnt happen. We should put up 8 runs a game on Detroit.

I'm allways very scared of these 5 game sets. ANYBODY can win them.

I disagree I see where you are coming from but but we should do this, Verlander in his first start did not see Abreu Jeter Matsui and Sheff; it is a known statement that the Yankees do not do well there first time around against a pitche It was not the offence that lost the game for us, it was pitching we had the lead and could not hold it.

wouldnt the worst case scenario be to lose 2 at home?

You guys were flat, Verlander is the fucking man, but Rogers isn't Verlander and your lineup is well... your lineup. You'll win the next two.

Well everybody was saying "Oh the Yankees will win" in 2004. This is bullshit and I don't trust these Yankees to do anything.