SportsWrath

Detroit Tigers @ New York Yankees, ALDS Game 2

njsmalls

So do we like him today or is it jusy too early to decide yet?

Will you quit it.

The Yankees have plenty of other players to pick up the pace. That's why A-Rod is batting 6th...I hope him batting low takes pressure off. It seems like today it didn't. From what I saw last night...today might just be (the Giants made this my favorite word) aberration.

Cano has been stinking it up today too. He just grounded into an inning ending double play. Something A-Rod usually does. :P

Will you quit it.

The Yankees have plenty of other players to pick up the pace. That's why A-Rod is batting 6th...I hope him batting low takes pressure off. It seems like today it didn't. From what I saw last night...today might just be (the Giants made this my favorite word) aberration.

You have not answered my question, do you like AROD today or is the jury still out based on the inning of the game? I am not joking here.

You have not answered my question, do you like AROD today or is the jury still out based on the inning of the game? I am not joking here.

Ok, today I don't like him. He hasn't looked all that great at bat. He's been fine in the field.

Well, the Tigers have taken the lead. RBI Triple.

This is real good for them. The Yankees offense has been pretty weak all day.

Why do they keep reminding me that Marcus Thames was a "Yankee" eventhough he never made it to the Majors with the club?

SO you buy into the theory that his 1-4, K. single two hard outs was a good confidence booster in game 1?:

Good for him in the playoffs with the Yankees. I expect him to get 1 RBI by the end of our run. If we get to the ALCS. :ph34r:

Well, the Tigers have taken the lead. RBI Triple.

This is real good for them. The Yankees offense has been pretty weak all day.

Why do they keep reminding me that Marcus Thames was a "Yankee" eventhoug he never made it to the Majors with the club?

Although I think that the Yankee offense is absolutely terrific, you have to at times tip your cap to the opponent and today verlander(who has excellent stuff) did a great job pitching out of trouble and doing well. Sometimes its more what the opponent did, than what a team did not do, that is the case thuse far today.

Although I think that the Yankee offense is absolutely terrific, you have to at times tip your cap to the opponent and today verlander(who has excellent stuff) did a great job pitching out of trouble and doing well. Sometimes its more what the opponent did, than what a team did not do, that is the case thuse far today.

Oh yeah, Verlander did pitch a great game. He got knocked around a bit and worked out of trouble.

Good for him in the playoffs with the Yankees. I expect him to get 1 RBI by the end of our run. If we get to the ALCS. :ph34r:

thats good for a rookie player or first time post season guy, its nothing to get excited about by the self proclaimed "best player in the game".

Great play at 3B there though.