SportsWrath

Out of all the Yank greats... I seriously consider Jeter...

Plax 4 Prez

atleast of our time... and no, I didn't need this game to make me think that... it just impressed me so much that I have to say since I was born in '82, there has been no better overall player in baseball too me than Jeter...

Thanks for listening,

Plax

I'm going to go out on the limb and say Jeter is the greatest Yankee ever!!

Thats going a little too far. Mickey Mantle is the greatest Yankee ever, followed by The babe 9that might just be my bias cause I love the babe). but again, mickey is the greatest Yankee ever, and a strong consideration for greatest player ever, in comp[etition with Ted Williams, Willie mays and michael Young. :P

Jeter is a great player though, and someone any fan would love to have on their team for his leadership and big game presence.

Thats going a little too far. Mickey Mantle is the greatest Yankee ever, followed by The babe 9that might just be my bias cause I love the babe). but again, mickey is the greatest Yankee ever, and a strong consideration for greatest player ever, in comp[etition with Ted Williams, Willie mays and michael Young. :P

Jeter is a great player though, and someone any fan would love to have on their team for his leadership and big game presence.

yeah...but all the players you mentioned are all retired while Jeter could have another 10 years in him.... what if he kept getting better, or even if he stays the way he is, he's batting like .340 in reg season and so far 1.000 this post-season... this guy's number defiantely needs to get retired when he leaves

Jeter is catching them quick. So has Bernie.

In my lifetime, my most respected Yanks are Bernie, Jeter, Mo, and maybe you can throw Posada in there.

For every 3 assholes/cheaters the Yanks have, there is probably one respectable guy on your team :TU: :worshippy:

• 3 weeks later...

if people would put their yankee bias and hatred for Jeter, they wouldnt be missing out on watching one of the greatest players to ever play the game. He is incredible and we're very lucky to have watched this guy on a daily basis for his entire career. He is a very special player