SportsWrath

Oh My God - El Duque

mws44

if you are a Met fan and shit like this surprises you, you are not paying attention.

Remember 1988 when Bobby Ojeda the day before the LCS against the Dodgers sliced off his finger trimming his hedges at his house?

Only the Mets :brooding:

he might get sctratched one game and that's it... the world isn't over, we're playing the Dodgers not the Yanks or Twins

Yeah plax, it's only the Dodgers. They're only #1 in the NL in batting average and 4 or 5 in ERA.

You gotta be worried a little don't you?? :rolleyes:

Yeah plax, it's only the Dodgers. They're only #1 in the NL in batting average and 4 or 5 in ERA.

You gotta be worried a little don't you??

Believe me, you`ve got more to worry about that the Mets do.

1. What are you going to do when Jose Reyes gets on base?

2. Our Lineup is one of the best in Baseball with only 2 lefties batting back to back (Floyd and Green)

nullifying your bullpen.

3. David Wright and Carlos Beltran power and speed.

4. Endy Chavez who ironically played in roughly the same amount of games as Cliff Floyd and had the

same number of RBIs.

Believe me, you`ve got more to worry about that the Mets do.

1. What are you going to do when Jose Reyes gets on base?

2. Our Lineup is one of the best in Baseball with only 2 lefties batting back to back (Floyd and Green)

nullifying your bullpen.

3. David Wright and Carlos Beltran power and speed.

4. Endy Chavez who ironically played in roughly the same amount of games as Cliff Floyd and had the

same number of RBIs.

I didn't say that I wasn't worried about the Mets. The Mets will probably win the NL...

Think about some of the crap that has happened to this franchise and how it has happened...

October 1988, game 3 starter Bobby Ojeda cuts off his finger before the start of game 1 of the NLCS against the Dodgers(irony?) and the Mets lose in 7 to a team they beat 11 of 12 during the regular season and had 10 more wins than.

Tom Glavine hits his mouth on a piece of plexiglass in a taxicab accident

Duaner Sanchez(the Mets best pitcher this year by the way) seperates his shoulder in a taxi cab accident(yes folks some franchises go 100 years with no players in a cab accident and we get 2 in 3 years :LMAO: )

Pedro Martinez on a hot night in Florida slips in the clubhouse on wet tile hurriedly trying to change his shirt after the opponent complains that the sleeves are too long, he thus compensates, hurts his right calf. Comes back and compensates the right calf by tearing the left calf. Oh by the way he had a torn rotator cuff too.

El Duque, Mr. Postseason, Mr. Big game, relishes these spots hurts his calf(irony?) running in the outfield ON A FUCKING OFF DAY.

Now please explain to me how ANYONE can be shocked or how ANYONE can deny that this franchise is as cursed as they come with weird shit like this?

If you do not laugh :LMAO: , you will cry :(

Pedro Martinez on a hot night in Florida slips in the clubhouse on wet tile hurriedly trying to change his shirt after the opponent complains that the sleeves are too long, he thus compensates, hurts his right calf. Comes back and compensates the right calf by tearing the left calf. Oh by the way he had a torn rotator cuff too

No, that was when he hurt his hip, Pedro hurt his calf against Philly.

Think about some of the crap that has happened to this franchise and how it has happened...

October 1988, game 3 starter Bobby Ojeda cuts off his finger before the start of game 1 of the NLCS against the Dodgers(irony?) and the Mets lose in 7 to a team they beat 11 of 12 during the regular season and had 10 more wins than.

Tom Glavine hits his mouth on a piece of plexiglass in a taxicab accident

Duaner Sanchez(the Mets best pitcher this year by the way) seperates his shoulder in a taxi cab accident(yes folks some franchises go 100 years with no players in a cab accident and we get 2 in 3 years :LMAO: )

Pedro Martinez on a hot night in Florida slips in the clubhouse on wet tile hurriedly trying to change his shirt after the opponent complains that the sleeves are too long, he thus compensates, hurts his right calf. Comes back and compensates the right calf by tearing the left calf. Oh by the way he had a torn rotator cuff too.

El Duque, Mr. Postseason, Mr. Big game, relishes these spots hurts his calf(irony?) running in the outfield ON A FUCKING OFF DAY.

Now please explain to me how ANYONE can be shocked or how ANYONE can deny that this franchise is as cursed as they come with weird shit like this?

If you do not laugh :LMAO: , you will cry :(

I think I might go with the second one <_<