SportsWrath

According to Grimsley's testimony...

mickeef2

...you guys have ben cheating for a loooong time now. So how many of those championships do we put asterisks next to? Eh, the guy's probably just a liar, anyway. ;)

Good point, but if the shoe fits, asterisk it! Fuck it! The whole decade should probably be asterisded anyway since it was earlier stated that about 50% of the players were on roids at one time or another.

You know George's philosophy- win at all costs. Gotta think ownership and management knew what was going on the whole time. Almost looks like they went out of their way to find guys who had a competetive edge over the competition. Kinda tarnishes the whole history of the organization if you really think about it. :TU:

You know George's philosophy- win at all costs. Gotta think ownership and management knew what was going on the whole time. Almost looks like they went out of their way to find guys who had a competetive edge over the competition. Kinda tarnishes the whole history of the organization if you really think about it. :TU:

Desperate talk from a fan of a desperate team. :P

*how are the golfing plans coming along? :)

good, i'm glad clemens is finally exposed for what he is... a scumbag

saying you're going to retire then going to the astros and still having the nerve to say you want to go into the Hall as a yank, you're a yankee for life, and your heart is with new york.

piece of crap, wouldn't surprise me if he goes back to the sox.

good, i'm glad clemens is finally exposed for what he is... a scumbag

saying you're going to retire then going to the astros and still having the nerve to say you want to go into the Hall as a yank, you're a yankee for life, and your heart is with new york.

piece of crap, wouldn't surprise me if he goes back to the sox.

i dont think he'll play again. he'll probably pull a mcguire and just hide from it