SportsWrath

Pierce, Emmons and Arrington perhaps the worst LB corp in the NFL

Guest JACKSTROUD7

Guest JACKSTROUD7
JAKK - you are an utter moron

if you think that Blackburn is better than Pierce ..... then get your head examined fool !

Pierce is a noble but veryvery mediocre MLB........shop him you would get no takers

hes slow and hits like a ton of cotton balls

on a similar note, is anyone encouraged by the secondary? teams are getting all day to throw on us and we are still making plays...giving up a shitload of passing yards, but getting the picks and such.

on a similar note, is anyone encouraged by the secondary? teams are getting all day to throw on us and we are still making plays...giving up a shitload of passing yards, but getting the picks and such.

Guest JACKSTROUD7
Jakk where have you been on the GMB lately.... i actually agreed with you for once saying we need to shake up the linebackers and D line to get some pressure

Thanks......now get the Ol Geezer Coughlin on the horn ;)

When teams throw on you all day, it's only natural we get a few picks. Our secondary sucks... worse than last year.

When teams throw on you all day, it's only natural we get a few picks. Our secondary sucks... worse than last year.

i also agree with ya.... i want to kick myself in the butt and would never thought of saying this but "i want W.Allen back".. after watching his replacement get beat like that... i just can't take it anymore.. :TD:

i also agree with ya.... i want to kick myself in the butt and would never thought of saying this but "i want W.Allen back".. after watching his replacement get beat like that... i just can't take it anymore.. :TD:

I know Will Allen got alot heat last year after recording 0 int. But he really player very good for us last year. The second redskin game is the only game I can think of, where I think he played like shit.