SportsWrath

thanks for cutting deloatch....

Herc

With all respect, he just dove on a blocked kicked in the endzone. Not that much of a feat.

he was right there with the guy who blocked it though. he shed a blocker and put himself in position tomake the play. that's what good players do.

I agree, although Deloatch had a rough start last year, everybody talked about his upside. This year he's cut and people are talking about Webster's upside. What's the difference?

Yeah, I think Webster has a bigger upside, but as KP has said, having a guy like deloatch with starting experience as a back up or dime back would have been nice.

I agree, although Deloatch had a rough start last year, everybody talked about his upside. This year he's cut and people are talking about Webster's upside. What's the difference?

personally i didn't think webster was ready to start this year.

So let me get this straight. He happens to walk into a happy birthday touchdown with his eyes closed and the Giants are idiots. Yet, when he gets a dumb flag, we should yawn.

:P

there's a reason he was in that position, he could've blocked the punt too if you look at the replay. also, jumping ontop of a bouncing football isn't easy, as we saw last week.

and i'll take 7 points if it comes with a dumb flag anyday of the week. we set the team record for penalties last year and went 11-5. burress had a bunch of dumb penalties last week and scored the game winning TD.

there's a reason he was in that position, he could've blocked the punt too if you look at the replay. also, jumping ontop of a bouncing football isn't easy, as we saw last week.

and i'll take 7 points if it comes with a dumb flag anyday of the week. we set the team record for penalties last year and went 11-5. burress had a bunch of dumb penalties last week and scored the game winning TD.

jumping on top? that ball was delivered to him like a fedex package, in stride too. i could have scored on that play.