SportsWrath

Don't blame the team for this one..

Nas

And now we are going to have to deal with "well we have to get better", "don't worry things are gonna be fine" quotes from TC and others for the next two weeks. I hate that. I hate the off-season.

I feel this game marks a turn-around for us. Yeah it's going to be long 2 weeks.

"We put ourselves in a deep hole early... obviously we can't shoot ourselves in the foot if we expect to compete in this league"

That's what they are going to say. We're going to hear the same boring song for the next two weeks. Ugh. Thank god baseball playoffs are going to begin.

They can just sit at 1-2 with their thumbs up their asses. They are lucky to be 1-2...they have looked PATHETIC for most of their first three games. The Giants still suck until further notice.

"i push off, i drop passes, i get stupid penalties and i fumble a lot. it's all the Offensive line's fault"

I don't know man, he did have some bad plays today, and I do agree that was a push off, but I saw seahawk receivers make that same push off 3 times and it never got called. That drives me crazy. Even if he had a bad first half, he didn't deserve to be benched for the whole game.

That said, we definately should have ran the ball more in the first quarter. He have 2 fantastic RBs and one that could have been the league MVP last year and we forget to use them. We were grabbing like 7 yards per carry when we ran the ball early in the game. Very bad play calling.

I don't know man, he did have some bad plays today, and I do agree that was a push off, but I saw seahawk receivers make that same push off 3 times and it never got called. That drives me crazy. Even if he had a bad first half, he didn't deserve to be benched for the whole game.

you're right, the push off wasn't very hard or effective, but it was right in front of the ref. the interception that bounced off of him was due to alligator arms, he was afraid to extend. the fumble... his big mouth....

i'm sure coughlin had it up to here with him.

let's just hope and pray.... there's no way i'll want a new coach for next year.. and wait 2 or 3 more season for that coach to get his feet wet..

Tim Lewis needs to be sent out of town, in a pine box if need be. COVER 2 IS NOT A RED ZONE DEFENSE!!

Three TD passes in a row, right into the middle of the field where the cover 2 has NOBODY!

Do you think they might have learned from The Eagles tearing up the middle of that shitassed zone. Maybee make an ajustment after the second TD attacking the same weak point of the D?