SportsWrath

i want to do you all

so-cal dub

Plow,NJ, Bronxrik, Jambrosio, Shocker, Nem,Rico, jerseyjint, NYHC Giant,Ditto, last but not least spear33.

all of you.

go Yanks!

Straight Knowledge Reciever, too.

(BTW, I'm mocking the Mets boys with this thread)

Ok I went kinda crazy last year. I'm not this year.

LET'S GO YANKS! JEEEEZUS CHRIST MAKE IT TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!

(knockin on wood) I feel better about this team than the teams we've had in the past. The one thing that can kill us is pitching. But we can pretty much slug our way out of trouble this year. We can rest alot of our starters, and god forbid hopefully Proctor.

He's probably thinking of many different ways of how we bought this division title.

When the Mets won their Division a couple days ago...the Radio hosts here in Florida were like "Why would a team with the Highest payroll in the NL get all excited to just win the division...it's just a given." I hate those excuses. I know it was for the Mets, but I know everybody will cry and shit themselves using that same lame excuse if the Yankees win the WS and I know they'll use it against us for winning our division.

So therefore, Yankee fans and Mets fans too...don't be happy you won the division. You bought it and high payrolls are a 100% guarantee that you will win your division. If you have deep pockets there is vitrually no work for a GM to do. You lousy bastards.

Lets hope so. The two best teams in the series.

Now watch it end up being the Padres VS Twins... <_>

yep when both teams have to go west in the first round and done in 5. :o not this year. sig is sweet, I sent it to all my Red Sux friends, losers. :rock:

yep when both teams have to go west in the first round and done in 5. :o not this year. sig is sweet, I sent it to all my Red Sux friends, losers. :rock:

As it is right now, you'll play LA and we'll play Minnesota. But theres alot of games left to still decide the matchups. I imagine we wont be playing our starters that often, and Detroit is behind us by 2..so anything can happen.

Had a mets fan say to me today "I see ya backed your way into the playoffs"

Told him-"Shit, we're so good, we didn't even have to win to get in" :TU:

............Also saw a red sox fan today, and he said congrats. I told him to go fuck himself! :LMAO: (J/k)

Had a mets fan say to me today "I see ya backed your way into the playoffs"

Told him-"Shit, we're so good, we didn't even have to win to get in" :TU:

............Also saw a red sox fan today, and he said congrats. I told him to go fuck himself! :LMAO: (J/k)

Smart... and classy.

When the Mets won their Division a couple days ago...the Radio hosts here in Florida were like "Why would a team with the Highest payroll in the NL get all excited to just win the division...it's just a given." I hate those excuses. I know it was for the Mets, but I know everybody will cry and shit themselves using that same lame excuse if the Yankees win the WS and I know they'll use it against us for winning our division.

So therefore, Yankee fans and Mets fans too...don't be happy you won the division. You bought it and high payrolls are a 100% guarantee that you will win your division. If you have deep pockets there is vitrually no work for a GM to do. You lousy bastards.

Nope, you're wrong. GMs do work when they pick up guys like Endy Chavez, have faith in guys like Jose Valentin, Oliver Perez, Dave Williams, and more. Omar's made deals with guys like those and also has made three big deals with Delgado, Pedro, and Beltran. Let's hope Pedro's turns worthy this October.

Those guys up there are the reasons we clinched as early as we did.

As it is right now, you'll play LA and we'll play Minnesota. But theres alot of games left to still decide the matchups. I imagine we wont be playing our starters that often, and Detroit is behind us by 2..so anything can happen.

Do you guys play Minnesota every time in the ALDS?

Plow,NJ, Bronxrik, Jambrosio, Shocker, Nem,Rico, jerseyjint, NYHC Giant,Ditto, last but not least spear33.

all of you.

go Yanks!

Straight Knowledge Reciever, too.

(BTW, I'm mocking the Mets boys with this thread)

I'm here for the gang bang........