SportsWrath

i love you all

Blue Jeans

Oh please! You clinched the division, not the pennant, not the Championship, the fucking division! :rolleyes:

You could not be more of a dueche. Go worry about your own team and let us enjoy winning the division for the night. I officially hate you until baseball season is over, unless it's Giants sunday.

You could not be more of a dueche. Go worry about your own team and let us enjoy winning the division for the night. I officially hate you until baseball season is over, unless it's Giants sunday.

The correct spelling is; douche

and I'm just giving you guys a hard time. Lighten up.

Oh please! You clinched the division, not the pennant, not the Championship, the fucking division! :rolleyes:

Something that a 30 something year old Yankee fan should appreciate considering you went from 1981(2nd half season champs that year) until 1996 with no division crowns. SOmething tells me in September 1996 you felt the same way some of the Met fans do tonight.

I would expect this type of behavior from a teenager or 20 something year old Yankee fan, one who thinks its their devine right to a)make the playoffs and b) win it all every year(**cough** njsmalls, plow), but not a 30 year old plus fan who claims to have been a Yankee fan all their life.

I am starting to wonder if you are what I like to call a 96er, one whom jumped on the bandwagon in and after 1996. They are fans that think Buck Showalter has always been the Rangers manager, have no clue who Stump merrill is and if you told them Howie Spira is the reason that their franchise got back to where it is now after 15 lousy years they would stare through you like you were speaking Chinese to them.

Something that a 30 something year old Yankee fan should appreciate considering you went from 1981(2nd half season champs that year) until 1996 with no division crowns. SOmething tells me in September 1996 you felt the same way some of the Met fans do tonight.

I would expect this type of behavior from a teenager or 20 something year old Yankee fan, one who thinks its their devine right to a)make the playoffs and b) win it all every year(**cough** njsmalls, plow), but not a 30 year old plus fan who claims to have been a Yankee fan all their life.

I am starting to wonder if you are what I like to call a 96er, one whom jumped on the bandwagon in and after 1996. They are fans that think Buck Showalter has always been the Rangers manager, have no clue who Stump merrill is and if you told them Howie Spira is the reason that their franchise got back to where it is now after 15 lousy years they would stare through you like you were speaking Chinese to them.

Haha..yeah thats me. 96er, becuase I'm poking fun at you guys saying you love everybody becuase your team clinched a division title. But then again, that seems to be your only comeback to anyone who is Yanks fan, go figure.

Enjoy your division title, just dont act like a 16 year old virgin on prom night about it.

and Congrats.

Haha..yeah thats me. 96er, becuase I'm poking fun at you guys saying you love everybody becuase your team clinched a division title. But then again, that seems to be your only comeback to anyone who is Yanks fan, go figure.

Enjoy your division title, just dont act like a 16 year old virgin on prom night about it.

and Congrats.

One post topic by one member does not soeak for the rest of the Met fans and their "love" for one another. :TU: I love no one, yet am happy the Mets won the division.

As far as the comeback to Yanks fans I estimate that 50% of them between the ages of 18-25 have no idea who some of the people I mentioned were and I also estimate that 25% of them are simply bandwagon hoppers. The current attendace figures support my theory. Either that or 2.5 million Yankee fans popped out of the sky. ;)

XXI, the Mets yesterday broke their all time attendance record for a season last night

yes, but the Mets broke the 3 mil plateu long ago. Don't let these "fans" kid you either, the Mets have plenty of bandwagon hoppers as well.

I also suspect that if the Mets are fortutante enough to have a 10 year run like the Yanks have had that they too will have their fair share of "devine right" arrogant fans as well, sadly the ones that endured the misery of the early 90's and the backlash to the improbable 2000 WS appearance probably will not be the ones that cause that stigma.

yes, but the Mets broke the 3 mil plateu long ago. Don't let these "fans" kid you either, the Mets have plenty of bandwagon hoppers as well.

I also suspect that if the Mets are fortutante enough to have a 10 year run like the Yanks have had that they too will have their fair share of "devine right" arrogant fans as well, sadly the ones that endured the misery of the early 90's and the backlash to the improbable 2000 WS appearance probably will not be the ones that cause that stigma.

:doh: Here we go again....

Look, we're all very happy you've been a fan forever, you've made that very clear with 8000000000 posts about bandwagoners and such. But for Christ sakes, you talk about being arrogant, and here you are agian shoving the fact you're a die-hard and everyone else is a bandwagoner.