SportsWrath

I saw this coming......argued for new blood on D

Guest JACKSTROUD7

Guest JACKSTROUD7

Coughlin will not sit his aging and sub par starters........we'll watch these undermotivated, aging crew run up a 6-10 record

Maybe next year we bring in Bob Stoops and move Tom to GM

Guest JACKSTROUD7
At this point, that's not a bad idea.

The offense bailed us out, but that defense is one of the owrst we've fielded in a long time

coughlin has to put some of those starters on the bench

Kiwi looked great though

Maybe we need to consider starting someone other than Emmons. Short or Wilkinson perhaps? Also what about McQuarters? Our safeties have practically been non-factors.

The Mystery of the whereabouts of #55 is still unsolved.

Our defensive MVP thus far is Fred Robbins...which is good we're getting some solid DT play but it's not good that our All-Pro DEs ain't done shit.

In all the joy I have now, I still want TC, Huffnagle, and Lewis gone next year. I cant imagine what this team would have been like if we hired Weis when we had the chance and I cant imagine what this team would be like if we had a better staff period. There is no reason we should come out and play the way we have these past 2 weeks, baring of course the 4th quarter.

The Defense looks like GARBAGE. Seriously, I think Tim Lewis can acutally do a better job than this. Remember last year when we had that streak of not allowing an offensive TD. With our Talent on D we can play better and our coordinator can plan better.

all that needs to be done is simply blitzing. how can we blame a lack of pass rush when we're only bringing 4 every single time! and dropping back 7 in coverage. any good qb can tear that appart. we need to start bringing gibril and arrington off the corners and playing man-to-man in coverage to gget picks

Maybe we need to consider starting someone other than Emmons. Short or Wilkinson perhaps? Also what about McQuarters? Our safeties have practically been non-factors.

The Mystery of the whereabouts of #55 is still unsolved.

Our defensive MVP thus far is Fred Robbins...which is good we're getting some solid DT play but it's not good that our All-Pro DEs ain't done shit.

I'm not even sure why Emmons stayed on the roster. Based on his salary, he's making $300,000 per tackle. And he got burned on that TD by westbrook... cement feet..

Our entire secondary.. sucks... flat out.

I credit the Eagles' OL for keeping our DL off Mcnabb.

Lots of new faces there fellas. Give them a couple more weeks to come together. Emmons does have to take a seat though. Lavar is pissing me off to.

I think the notion of giving them more time to gel is overrated. This is their jobs. Emmons needed to be cut.

I think the notion of giving them more time to gel is overrated. This is their jobs. Emmons needed to be cut.

Unless we're talking about a player that just came onto the roster and is starting within the first week, then i'd disagree, but we're talking about players that were at camp and all through pre-season. That is the time to gel, this is the regular season, lets get the shit together and start playing how we should.

Guest JACKSTROUD7

apparently, one of my favorite players- James Butler got hurt in the 2nd Qtr

But Kiwi looked amazing when in there, and I did not see tuck much at all........I still think Blackburn is one of our best defenders and he's not on the field at all

would love to see some Frank Walker too

If this defense is that bad......whats the harm of bringing in some fresh blood?

Strahan has had it.....he would be a great spot player........designated 3rd down rushing or something like that....

there was a player for the Rams/cowboys a ways back who extended his career 5 years by doing that.....forget his name

charles something or other

apparently, one of my favorite players- James Butler got hurt in the 2nd Qtr

But Kiwi looked amazing when in there, and I did not see tuck much at all........I still think Blackburn is one of our best defenders and he's not on the field at all

would love to see some Frank Walker too

If this defense is that bad......whats the harm of bringing in some fresh blood?

Strahan has had it.....he would be a great spot player........designated 3rd down rushing or something like that....

there was a player for the Rams/cowboys a ways back who extended his career 5 years by doing that.....forget his name

charles something or other

I'm all for rotating our D line. Our D looked exhausted out there. We should always give Strahan the benefit of the doubt; he's earned his stripes. Blackburn over Emmons.. any day.

I'm all for rotating our D line. Our D looked exhausted out there. We should always give Strahan the benefit of the doubt; he's earned his stripes. Blackburn over Emmons.. any day.

Frank Walker!!. Christ why don't we just play Jimmy Walker!

Jakk, isn't it time to stop being a clown?

The Defense looks like GARBAGE. Seriously, I think Tim Lewis can acutally do a better job than this. Remember last year when we had that streak of not allowing an offensive TD. With our Talent on D we can play better and our coordinator can plan better.

It's questionable if Tim Lewis can do better than this. This defense hasn't changed since he joined.

No blitzing on this team, it tires out the linebackers.

Maybe EA can run the pass rush he built better than Tim Lewis...

Too bad TC isn't a defensive coach...he really shouldn't pull a "Fassel" and take over calling our Defense.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I agree that Coughlin shouldn't take over the play calling from Lewis, because honestly it might get worse.

Fassel took over from Payton because the offense had gotten too predictable. Payton's offense consisted of guys constantly in motion before the snap to confuse the defense, but he got found out the 2nd year that once the players actually stopped moving they played the same routes all the time. Teams caught onto this and when Fassel took over, it actually got better.