SportsWrath

If Steve Trachsel Makes The Post Season Roster He Will Be There As A Starter

Blue Jeans

Last year El Duque proved that he is very capable of coming out of the bull pen to give a team some solid innings. John Maine is pretty much a rookie who got a lot of good experience this year. I don't really trust him to pick up his game in the huge spot light of the playoffs.

Trachs on the other hand is a crafty veteran who is 14-7 this year. There is no way he doesn't start game 3 in the playoffs. He is the type of pitcher who can pitch 5 innings of lights out ball, and possibly more. We will throw Trachs game 3 and if he struggles, El Duque will be waiting to pick him up.

Last year El Duque proved that he is very capable of coming out of the bull pen to give a team some solid innings. John Maine is pretty much a rookie who got a lot of good experience this year. I don't really trust him to pick up his game in the huge spot light of the playoffs.

Trachs on the other hand is a crafty veteran who is 14-7 this year. There is no way he doesn't start game 3 in the playoffs. He is the type of pitcher who can pitch 5 innings of lights out ball, and possibly more. We will throw Trachs game 3 and if he struggles, El Duque will be waiting to pick him up.

I think the duke starts game 3... Trtachsel game 4 with Maine waiting to pick him up.

I think the duke starts game 3... Trtachsel game 4 with Maine waiting to pick him up.

So you trust Oliver and Maine in long relief for 2 games in the series. I think Trachs starts game 3 and if Duque isnt' needed he starts game 4.

This guy seems to have a history of coming up big in big games. Had a great game tonight in the bright lights on a big stage. Last time he pitched for a team in a clinching game he took the game to the seventh inning with no hits.

I know he doesn't really have post season experience, but I think he deserves his chance.

This guy seems to have a history of coming up big in big games. Had a great game tonight in the bright lights on a big stage. Last time he pitched for a team in a clinching game he took the game to the seventh inning with no hits.

I know he doesn't really have post season experience, but I think he deserves his chance.

:ph34r: