544 Attempts

59% Completion Per Centage

88.7 QB Rating

Compared to the NFL stats from last year,

That would put him 1st in TDs

3rd in yards

5th in completions

12th in QB rating

I would take all the stats except interceptions and a little higher completion rating. Not really that bad though.

I would take all the stats except interceptions and a little higher completion rating. Not really that bad though.

I'd say good as it is.

4 less interceptions, regardless of completion per centage, would be very acceptable.

At year's end, he would have.....

3952 yards.

32 Touchdowns

16 Interceptions

320 Completions

544 Attempts

59% Completion Per Centage

88.7 QB Rating

Compared to the NFL stats from last year,

That would put him 1st in TDs

3rd in yards

5th in completions

12th in QB rating

If you put it that way... It's just the way he hit the defender right in the bread basket that bothered me.

If one interception bothers you that much, after the game he had, your in for a LONG season

Don't twist it around. It's not the one interception, it's the manner in which it was intercepted. He threw it right to the defender while under no pressure whatsoever. Peyton's interception came about because McQuarters made a great play.

Don't twist it around. It's not the one interception, it's the manner in which it was intercepted. He threw it right to the defender while under no pressure whatsoever. Peyton's interception came about because McQuarters made a great play.

at least Eli's accurate. Peyton threw 2 right in Giants defenders hands, they were just wearing Will Allen signature gloves at the time.

at least Eli's accurate. Peyton threw 2 right in Giants defenders hands, they were just wearing Will Allen signature gloves at the time.

And to top it off, the guy wearing #25 makes the sensational interception.

Sunday night was really weird.

Its still only one play. Take away the BS call on Carter, and he wouldnt have even been in that situation. Peyton nearly threw 4 interceptions. 3 hitting the defender right in the hands. Should Colts fans be worried?

Guest JACKSTROUD7

I'd take it......no doubt....passing wise

He needs to be a little less casual about the handoffs though

If you'll notice Lorentzen always looks the ball right into the RBs belley, and holds it out where the RB can easily see it........does not try to rush the handoff

Not that Peyton has anything to do with this thread, but I don't remember him hitting Giant defenders in the breadbasket the way Eli did. If Eli had been that accurate with his hand off to Tiki, the Giants could have taken the bookies broke.