SportsWrath

how many will the giants lose by versus the eagles??

donovan4prez

even with all-pro corner lito sheppard out against the vagaints, vegas still has the eagles favored by 3

how much do the eagles win by?

i say at least 10

McChoke will throw interceptions since he will be the target of a ferocious defense lead by Osi and Mike. In fact, he may be put out for the season by their hits on him. Remember, he gets hurt often. The e-girls won't be able to stop Thunder (B. Jacobs) and Lightning (Tiki) who will collectively rush for over 200 yards. Plax, Armani and Shockey will combine for 15 or more catches and at least 3 td's. The Giants will smash the shit birds by at least 21 points. :TU::clap:

really???

name a price

Well, how about something on this message board. I aint doing any $$ transactions w/ someone I dont kjnow personally. If the Eagirls win, I have to change my avatar and sig to something Egirls. If the Gmen win, you do the same. DEAL??? :TU:

Well, how about something on this message board. I aint doing any $$ transactions w/ someone I dont kjnow personally. If the Eagirls win, I have to change my avatar and sig to something Egirls. If the Gmen win, you do the same. DEAL??? :TU:

I knew he would run scared. :TU:

didn't log back on until today dooshboy, but you're on.

Allright, then its on. If the Giants win, you have to change your avatar and sig to a Giants logo for ONE WEEK.

If the Egirls win...LMAO...uh, than I have to change mine.

ITS A DEAL!

Allright, then its on. If the Giants win, you have to change your avatar and sig to a Giants logo for ONE WEEK.

If the Egirls win...LMAO...uh, than I have to change mine.

ITS A DEAL!

Do you have to change it for a week also? Dont let him get you on the tech Don. :LMAO: