SportsWrath

Great game going on.

Virginia Giant

14-10 in favor of the Eagles . McNabb to Stallworth is a phrase we are going to have to get used to hearing

The second catch for the big gain was a beauty, jumping over Dunta Robinson. The TD pass was all McNabb, the way he hid the ball and Stallworth happened to be wide open. Texans got fooled like when fools fall in love.

Houston's offensive line looks much better (relatively speaking of course) than last year. Carr has shown flashes of brilliance on the plays they've given him some time back there. Stallworth looks pretty damn good, I didn't think he was going to have that kind of impact, and fat Andy looks like he's making good on his promise to run more (again, relatively speaking).

Here's hoping for an upset.

Houston's offensive line looks much better (relatively speaking of course) than last year. Carr has shown flashes of brilliance on the plays they've given him some time back there. Stallworth looks pretty damn good, I didn't think he was going to have that kind of impact, and fat Andy looks like he's making good on his promise to run more (again, relatively speaking).

Here's hoping for an upset.

If not for the Eagles ability to blitz, Carr would be ripping them a part

Wow, the Texans can't even run the ball, and they are doing decent. I think the Texens are going to with this one out at the end, if their offense can produce a score and take up clock time.

Yo, VG my TE got me 14 points. :D

Wow, the Texans can't even run the ball, and they are doing decent. I think the Texens are going to with this one out at the end, if their offense can produce a score and take up clock time.

Um, ok, you do know you're not playing me in the SW league right?

I've always thought that Carr was a pretty good QB, he just never had an offensive line to give him any kind of time in the pocket.

When he's had the time today, he's been money. like I said, if they were playing a team that didn't blita as much, the Texans would be rolling

When he's had the time today, he's been money. like I said, if they were playing a team that didn't blita as much, the Texans would be rolling

I haven't really been watching in depth, but it doesn't look like the eagles are blitzing all that much, they're just getting good pressure from their line.

Texans don't have a RB. Wali Lundy?

He's on my team though

Thats Motes..

BTW, 64-9 in favor of yours truley.....so far. :)

The Jets D owns. :D I am favored 3 to 2 in terms of players that have not played yet. Life is good, when you get more points then projected. But my running backs are comming up short, J. Jhones better get me some points.