SportsWrath

Colts @ Giants Predictions

Nas

I'm surprised no one has started this yet.

I predict the Giants defense will be dominant and will get us 7 points. Both offenses try to establish the run and get into rhythm early.

My prediction:

Giants 23 Colts 13

This game screams shootout, Peyton and the Colts will get their's, thats a given. Thats not a knock on our D, but the Colts just are too talented.

I think the Giants offense is similar to the Colts, Toomer may not be Wayne anymore but he's still an effective possession type guy, Plax is as explosive as Harrison, and Shocey is a better playmaker than Clarke. Plus we got that guy named Tiki.

Both teams will take to the air once the scoring starts justr to keep pace.

Giants 45

Colts 38

This game screams shootout, Peyton and the Colts will get their's, thats a given. Thats not a knock on our D, but the Colts just are too talented.

I think the Giants offense is similar to the Colts, Toomer may not be Wayne anymore but he's still an effective possession type guy, Plax is as explosive as Harrison, and Shocey is a better playmaker than Clarke. Plus we got that guy named Tiki.

Both teams will take to the air once the scoring starts justr to keep pace.

Giants 45

Colts 38

Damn VG, We have a vicious D. I'm sure it will slow the Colts a little. A shootout in the first game of the seaons is unlikely.. but hey.. we'll see.

Damn VG, We have a vicious D. I'm sure it will slow the Colts a little. A shootout in the first game of the seaons is unlikely.. but hey.. we'll see.

No it's not. That's when you see the sloppiest defense because they don't have good scouting reports on the teams yet and don't really know what's going to hit them in that game. I think the offense has the advantage.

I think it's great, and now Eli is in alot of them with him. Peyton is hilarious. I love the espn commercial where they are taking a tour and acting like a couple kids.

Seriously his commercials are entertaining but they just seem to pop up everywhere you go!

That will make my fantasy team score off the hook. Being as on one of my teams I have Eli, Shockey, and Feeley. :rock:

Oh I forgot to mention, Eli is knocked out on the first play and Tiki breaks a finger on his non holding football hand, J-Load and B-Load take over.