SportsWrath

Curtis Delotch tribute thread

Firstnten

Deloatch, a 6'2 corner with starting experience, was let go in favor of an undrafted rookie free agent who is all of 5'8. I'm cautiously optimistic to say the very least.

yeah that should tell you somthing...

I will follow his "chance" with the saints. Call me crazy but I don;t think he makes it there either.

I'm not happy with him gone. One of the main reasons we started him last year was to get him developed. And like VG said his starting experience could be very valuable. One team will jump all over him soon enough.

yeah he will be very valuable when he blows a play and changes the momentum of the entire game.

If you want to lament about a lost player lament over Will Allen. Delotch got playing time by default and then ended up being rotated in and out as a starter for blowing big plays. And now he's gone.

Buh bye...

Deloatch, a 6'2 corner with starting experience, was let go in favor of an undrafted rookie free agent who is all of 5'8. I'm cautiously optimistic to say the very least.

Well I'm sure they saw something in training camp which lead them to this decision.

yeah he will be very valuable when he blows a play and changes the momentum of the entire game.

If you want to lament about a lost player lament over Will Allen. Delotch got playing time by default and then ended up being rotated in and out as a starter for blowing big plays. And now he's gone.

Buh bye...

I'm amazed you can make that statement after your first sentance. :LMAO: I liked WA, but he was a run stoping corner with great tackling ability. He gave up huge plays that swung the momentum more often than I would like to remember.

Buh bye...

I'm pretty sure Deloatch would have more of an impact than Dockery would this year.

I'm amazed you can make that statement after your first sentance. :LMAO: I liked WA, but he was a run stoping corner with great tackling ability. He gave up huge plays that swung the momentum more often than I would like to remember.

true....but i put him above Deltoast as an overall football player..