SportsWrath

Will the Mets win 100 Games?

Blue Jeans

100 Games for Mets?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Mets win 100 games?

• Yes, they will go 20-13 or better in their last 33 games and win more than 100 games.
    • No they won't go 20-13 or better in their last 33 games and win less than 100 games.

I have had a few months away from reading the dribble of this obviously inbred moron and not to my surprise upon my return I see nothing has changed.

Gave the 2 games away at Shea? Is this why your #1 and #2 starters each pitched games 1 and 2 of the series? (Remember this was before Chien Ming Wang was HOF bound).

I know your small mind better than you know so do not give me the Aaron Small game on Sunday, 11 months ago you Yankee fans were sucking his dick for 10-0. Remember how many men AROD left on that night?

So lets get this straight, the Mets beat Johnson(after the big unitless was staked to a 5-0 lead)behind the immortal Jeremy Gonzalez. The Mets led Mussina 4-0 before Wagner imploded like a 2004 Yankee, yet you gave those games away?

I suppose the three game series at the STadium where the Mets threw El Duque, Trachsel and the immortal Olay Soler at Mussina, Johnson and Wright was one we should use as a measuring stick? I mean Soler is only now in AA and that night was left on the mound to be a sacrficial lamb as the pen needed rest with a 7 games in 6 days stretch coming up.

The Mets have a losing record against 2 teams in baseball, the Red Sox(whom they caught at a bad time for them and great time for the SOx) and the O's, who much like the Nats did to the Yanks were a shitty team that happened to win 2 of 3.

Any fan with half a brain would realize judging 3-6 games that teams played 3 months ago as a measuring stick is as moronic as it gets. Ditto on the other hand ............ :TU:

Welcome back, man! :rock:

I have had a few months away from reading the dribble of this obviously inbred moron and not to my surprise upon my return I see nothing has changed.

Gave the 2 games away at Shea? Is this why your #1 and #2 starters each pitched games 1 and 2 of the series? (Remember this was before Chien Ming Wang was HOF bound).

I know your small mind better than you know so do not give me the Aaron Small game on Sunday, 11 months ago you Yankee fans were sucking his dick for 10-0. Remember how many men AROD left on that night?

So lets get this straight, the Mets beat Johnson(after the big unitless was staked to a 5-0 lead)behind the immortal Jeremy Gonzalez. The Mets led Mussina 4-0 before Wagner imploded like a 2004 Yankee, yet you gave those games away?

I suppose the three game series at the STadium where the Mets threw El Duque, Trachsel and the immortal Olay Soler at Mussina, Johnson and Wright was one we should use as a measuring stick? I mean Soler is only now in AA and that night was left on the mound to be a sacrficial lamb as the pen needed rest with a 7 games in 6 days stretch coming up.

The Mets have a losing record against 2 teams in baseball, the Red Sox(whom they caught at a bad time for them and great time for the SOx) and the O's, who much like the Nats did to the Yanks were a shitty team that happened to win 2 of 3.

Any fan with half a brain would realize judging 3-6 games that teams played 3 months ago as a measuring stick is as moronic as it gets. Ditto on the other hand ............ :TU:

:clap:

It's amazing how simple minded they can be. I guess the Nationals are CLEARLY better than the Yankees. I mean, they did win 2 out of 3 against them. :doh:

woah, where have ya been?

We took a week off for a family reunion July 4th week to go down to the outer banks and then the second week we took off for a week out in LBI. Anyway the place we stayed out down in LBI was a relatives and that relative is on assignment out in California. So by the Wednesday of that week the relative called and said the place was not rented and we could have it for the summer if we wanted. So basically I worked from home(the beach) on MOndays and Fridays and came home to NY on Tuesday nights and went back Thursday after work. My wife works 100% mobile so she and her mom stayed down there the whole summer. The time I was home I had no time to post here and I used my work computer/VPN to work down the beach so I did not want to come here while on that(plus I had to use dial up at the beach and it just sucked)

Did come up a few Saturdays for a few Met games, was there 86 night and the night when Perez pitched. I also saw a weeknight Tuesday game when i was home when Piazza came back.

Not my MVP, feefer, not even amongst the Yankees.

That wasn't the point. You lumped ALL Met fans into a group of people who overreact when time's are bad and want to trade away the future. So I threw you into the group of Yankee fans who cheer A-Rod when he has a 2 HR game, but treat him like he's a bum when he strikes out 3 times.

A breath or fresh air, I love it.

Welcome back man!

Welcome back, buddy... hope your back for good and all is well for you in the real world ;)