SportsWrath

when will sinorice moss be healthy

uconngiants

At this point, I think that I would rather he go on IR. I know there were a lot of hopes for him when he was drafted, but he's missed the entire training camp, and still isn't healed. If he comes back now, he's still not going to be 100%, and he is way behind in the learning curve. With Carter as a number 3, I would feel a whole lot better if there was a healthy body in the WR corp behind Tyree.

That being said, and considering that Carter is our number 3, I hope Carter makes me look foolish.

At this point, I think that I would rather he go on IR. I know there were a lot of hopes for him when he was drafted, but he's missed the entire training camp, and still isn't healed. If he comes back now, he's still not going to be 100%, and he is way behind in the learning curve. With Carter as a number 3, I would feel a whole lot better if there was a healthy body in the WR corp behind Tyree.

That being said, and considering that Carter is our number 3, I hope Carter makes me look foolish.

Carter is not a given to be the #3 all 16 games this year. There is no way in hell we put Moss on IR. Maybe if it was baseball we'd put him on the DL, but it's not.

Carter is not a given to be the #3 all 16 games this year. There is no way in hell we put Moss on IR. Maybe if it was baseball we'd put him on the DL, but it's not.

I agree with you that they aren't going to put Moss on IR. I just don't think he's going to be much help this year.

anybody know...

hoping to see him soon i want to see what he can do on ST and if he can beat out Tim Carter

Carter is pretty much our 3rd WR... undisputed. Carter needs to get on the practice field first. Of course there is no rush as we need to be smart about injuries. Rushing a player back only backfires.

Moss has done nothing at camp. what did he have 1 day of practice? 2?

This guy is not going to provide us with anything this year no matter what they do. Maybe they will place him on the practice squad? I don't know. He will not be able to contribute with out practicing though.

I would hesitate to put a guy with a hamstring injury on IR. Moss has been in camp, but just hasn't made it to the field. He's definitely lost out on the #3 spot barring any injuries to the top 3.

I would love to see what this guy can do, but not at the risk of furthering the injury. When he's able to play, we'll see him then.

Guest MontyPython
Duh, if you put him on IR, you can't take him off IR.

duh, you could 6 weeks into the season

folks, another knowledgable football fan!

I would hesitate to put a guy with a hamstring injury on IR. Moss has been in camp, but just hasn't made it to the field. He's definitely lost out on the #3 spot barring any injuries to the top 3.

I would love to see what this guy can do, but not at the risk of furthering the injury. When he's able to play, we'll see him then.

It's a quad injury. Far less serious than a hammy.