SportsWrath

The whole friggin' season

is going to depend upon whether or not Eli is for real . All the offseason moves were good in my opinion and the problems we had last year have been addressed. Am I stating the obvious ?

is going to depend upon whether or not Eli is for real . All the offseason moves were good in my opinion and the problems we had last year have been addressed. Am I stating the obvious ?

I think that he will play a major role...what I am really looking for is that team chemistry...on all three teams...our offense seems to be there...our defense is forming a nice bond...the ST? too early in the season...

But one thing I have noticed is that these teams that win the superbowl are solid as a team...the players have great instincts with respect to one anothers capabilities...

I think that he will play a major role...what I am really looking for is that team chemistry...on all three teams...our offense seems to be there...our defense is forming a nice bond...the ST? too early in the season...

But one thing I have noticed is that these teams that win the superbowl are solid as a team...the players have great instincts with respect to one anothers capabilities...

agreed. and nothing helps team chemistry more than success - success breeds success