SportsWrath

Thoughts On Guillermo Mota...

Plax 4 Prez

He's a pussy but he looked very nice tonight, great fastball- high 90's, good breaking pitch, off speed pitch. Looks smart and looks to know how to locate pitches. Could be a steal for the Mets :TU:.

the drop on his pitches were the best I've seen from any Mets pitchers this year... hopefully he becomes the Duanar Sanchez that we miss so much

Carlos.....

Beltran

Batting 545....... :flex:

In the last 6 games

Getting to hot to fast??

Lastings to the minors and he is bithing about living conditions?

Come pay my taxes JK

Carlos.....

Beltran

Batting 545....... :flex:

In the last 6 games

Getting to hot to fast??

Lastings to the minors and he is bithing about living conditions?

Come pay my taxes JK

That does suck to not know where you are gonna live for the next week. I don't blame him for being disappointed. You could hear the party of a sweep going on behind him, while he is all depressed cuz he is gettin sent down.

That does suck to not know where you are gonna live for the next week. I don't blame him for being disappointed. You could hear the party of a sweep going on behind him, while he is all depressed cuz he is gettin sent down.

I don't see him wanting to stay a Met for too much longer

I bet he got a pretty penny for his time up here, gimme a break

I would be upset if I got sent down too. He was having a great time in the last 7 days. He shown some sign of improvement but he is not going to play much in NY. Why not send him down and give him more at bats. It is a great idea. It is smart keeping Tucker up right now, just for some experience. Can you imagine this lineup when Floyd comes back?

Why? He said he loved the team and the coaches two days ago.

he's too emotional... I know he's still young, but he just seems like a me-first kind of player... I hope I'm wrong and he kicks some royal ass and grows up, but I guess only time will tell

I would be upset if I got sent down too. He was having a great time in the last 7 days. He shown some sign of improvement but he is not going to play much in NY. Why not send him down and give him more at bats. It is a great idea. It is smart keeping Tucker up right now, just for some experience. Can you imagine this lineup when Floyd comes back?

Ya

Reyes

PLD

Beltran

Delgado

Wright

Floyd

Valentin

Green

Pitcher

Yeah. Green is your 8 hitter? You're going places.

Ya

Reyes

PLD

Beltran

Delgado

Wright

Floyd

Valentin

Green

Pitcher

Yeah. Green is your 8 hitter? You're going places.

you wouldn't switch Valentin and Green in the lineup? Probably would be better to keep Green behind Jose.

you wouldn't switch Valentin and Green in the lineup? Probably would be better to keep Green behind Jose.

fuck that... I'd rather have Chavez in there then Floyd... Chavez is faster, gets on base more, and makes great catches... all Floyd has are the occassional homer

I don't think it's a money issue man, it's just setting up a hotel/whatever room to stay in for a week.

Marry my evil wife

I would to love to go around the country and not listen to her big mouth

Lastings, Stop crying like a biatch, I got one for you

Valentin gives you more versitility because he's a switch hitter. I don't know what Willie is going to do but it's a good problem to have.

fuck that... I'd rather have Chavez in there then Floyd... Chavez is faster, gets on base more, and makes great catches... all Floyd has are the occassional homer

I agree, I like Endy too, we did not need Green

On this note I apologize for my Rants nd I will take my Budweiser haze to bed... And it is only Thursday... ;)