SportsWrath

Manny

Ditto

Hey, Manny's actually having a tremendous season! He's hurting a bit but X-rays were negative...so they're just gonna give him a little bit of rest. No word on when or in what capacity he's going to start again though.

Hey, Manny's actually having a tremendous season! He's hurting a bit but X-rays were negative...so they're just gonna give him a little bit of rest. No word on when or in what capacity he's going to start again though.

you know damn well this over that statistical crap on that bush league error on jeter that should have been a hit for him.

He had a muscle cramp, last time I checked a muscle cramp only lasts that day because you are dehydrated, you sleep, and you're fine the next day. It doesn't linger for days!

you know damn well this over that statistical crap on that bush league error on jeter that should have been a hit for him.

He had a muscle cramp, last time I checked a muscle cramp only lasts that day because you are dehydrated, you sleep, and you're fine the next day. It doesn't linger for days!

Yup, that's why he played two more games and four innings of a third before deciding he wanted to sulk. Makes a lot of sense. Anyway, he had an MRI yesterday on his knee. Last I checked, they don't do MRIs to evaluate cramps, boy blunder. They did find out, however, that he's got tendinitis in his knee.

Link?

Kidding, but if that's the case, why not DH him more often. You do need him for the stretch run, and he may very well be your true MVP.

link

Lots of guys can play through this injury until the season ends, but the fact is he is hurt. As for DH, then you have to put Ortiz in the field, take out Youk or Lowell, etc. It's not really an option for them. Regardless, it doesn't much matter at this point.