SportsWrath

Only if we didn't lose Clancy...

Nas

Would we have any weak links?

None that I can think of.

It was a tough loss, I agree with that. He fit well in our scheme. He is replacable though. We will fill in that spot even if we use 3 DE on the field at once as a pass rush.

It was a tough loss, I agree with that. He fit well in our scheme. He is replacable though. We will fill in that spot even if we use 3 DE on the field at once as a pass rush.

Robbins looked really good against KC. I will be keeping on eye on him to see how consistant he is.

Would we have any weak links?

None that I can think of.

Or, he could have peaked last season.

He wasn't that much better than what we have now, and Cofield looks pretty good, albeit a rookie. Considering we've been doing ok in run defense with a bunch of makeshift DTs over the last couple of years, I don't think we need to panic yet.

Or, he could have peaked last season.

He wasn't that much better than what we have now, and Cofield looks pretty good, albeit a rookie. Considering we've been doing ok in run defense with a bunch of makeshift DTs over the last couple of years, I don't think we need to panic yet.

Wasn't panicking at all. More like I feel it's our only weakness..

I'm not sure which I'm more concerned about, the DT position or our secondary. Secondary has a lot of new parts and I believe that you have to learn how to gel with your teammates before reaching your potential as a unit. I'm not worried, rather just concerned until I'm proved otherwise.

I'm not sure which I'm more concerned about, the DT position or our secondary. Secondary has a lot of new parts and I believe that you have to learn how to gel with your teammates before reaching your potential as a unit. I'm not worried, rather just concerned until I'm proved otherwise.

It's hard to imagine them playing worse than last year that's for sure.