SportsWrath

Reds will represent the Natl league......

RUDIJOHNSON

Reds are the only team that can beat the Mets.....We have just as much offense and our pitching is coming around.......Write it down...... :flex:

Your offense was shut down by a pitcher who has been in pro ball for all but 5 months, and went from A-ML within 4 months.

I can't see the Reds beating out the Mets, but I guess anything's possible in a short season, and the Reds are a steady team, playing equally well on the road or at home.

Hey, Blunitic. I see your wheelchair brigade is finally making a run. What are they drinking out there, geritol? :)

I can't see the Reds beating out the Mets, but I guess anything's possible in a short season, and the Reds are a steady team, playing equally well on the road or at home.

Hey, Blunitic. I see your wheelchair brigade is finally making a run. What are they drinking out there, geritol? :)

It's like you and me, Ditto. Once in a while, the bats still make contact. ;)

Reds are the only team that can beat the Mets.....We have just as much offense and our pitching is coming around.......Write it down...... :flex:

:LMAO:

Yeah right... And the Bengals are going to win the Super Bowl :confused:

Well Rudi... just because we swept the Cards doesn't mean you'll win the Central... FOX said the Cards are the only team this year to go on 2 eight game losing streaks w/o losing 1st place...lol... I'm scared of the Dodgers, Phillies, and the Giants (kind of)

Well Rudi... just because we swept the Cards doesn't mean you'll win the Central... FOX said the Cards are the only team this year to go on 2 eight game losing streaks w/o losing 1st place...lol... I'm scared of the Dodgers, Phillies, and the Giants (kind of)

Scared of the Giants? :LMAO: I hope you are talking about the New York Giants. :rock:

Dodgers might be the strongest team that you made but I expect them to cool down just like what they have done.

Scared of the Giants? :LMAO: I hope you are talking about the New York Giants. :rock:

Dodgers might be the strongest team that you made but I expect them to cool down just like what they have done.

those are just 3 teams that could have good games vs us... I'm not scared at all of the Reds or the Padres

Top 5 NL teams I'm worried about for playoffs/wildcard:

1. LA Dodgers

2. Arizona Diamondbacks

3. Houston Astros (unlikely they'll make it but if they do, watch out)

4. St Louis Cardinals

5. Cincy Reds

Honorable mention: SD Padres

SLAW just said thsat not to hurt my feelings. Although we did split the season series with the Mets, we're not getting in, no way.

Top 5 NL teams I'm worried about for playoffs/wildcard:

1. LA Dodgers

2. Arizona Diamondbacks

3. Houston Astros (unlikely they'll make it but if they do, watch out)

4. St Louis Cardinals

5. Cincy Reds

Honorable mention: SD Padres

Not the Phillies? :o

I want to play the D'backs in the NLDS and I have no idea what from there. I don't want to see the Phils, Reds, and Dodgers in the playoffs. I believe those 3 have the best shot against us. And maybe the Pads because of their pitching. If you have pitching, you always have a chance. And they have Mike Piazza <_<