SportsWrath

*** Auto Club 500 *** official thread

Lughead

damn Mark finished 9th when he should of been in the top 5 but hey we are moving up in the points thats what matters the most

was a pretty boring race at the begining but got some excitment going with about 100 miles to go

here is :TU::TU::clap: 2 thumbs up for carl edwards he realy needed to finish 3rd afte that awefull start at daytone where he finished 43rd

Eh, fuck em. I'm getting worried now, Biffle needed a fast start anyway, and with JJ getting a 1-2 start, this is gonna be a deep hole to dig our =t of.

Just kills me that GB was leading so much of the race and his engine lets go..Man those are the worst. :furious:

you should of stayed your bitch ass in the kitchen and kept on cooking you had to watch the race and give him bad luck :LMAO:

I know, funny thing is I got offline with about 130 to go and layed down, few minuites later i goyt back up to talk shit and thats when the shit hit the fan. :(

Eh, fuck em. I'm getting worried now, Biffle needed a fast start anyway, and with JJ getting a 1-2 start, this is gonna be a deep hole to dig our =t of.

Just kills me that GB was leading so much of the race and his engine lets go..Man those are the worst. :furious:

The same thing happened to Stewart at this race last year. :cwy: