SportsWrath

NY Mets 2nd Baseman

Chopper

Today Hernandez went 1-1 with an RBI double and a run scored. Matsui blew ass and was booed all game.

Go Hernandez!

Metsblog said he was very fast, not Reyes fast, but very, very fast.

Come on Mets fans, don't boo him yet. He did get some hits off Wagner in BP

As for Anderson, I'll take very fast. Not many people these days are Reyes fast.

i say trade for soriano!

what is there to lose?

Jeff keppenger(?) went out last year with a broken leg

anderson hernandez had only a single hit in 10+ at bats in a month.i dont care about winter ball

and matsui sucks

i say trade for soriano!

what is there to lose?

anderson hernandez had only a single hit in 10+ at bats in a month.i dont care about winter ball

and matsui sucks

I don't want to trade for Soriano. We don't need the extra money to spend like that and we have a bright future IMO in Hernandez.

i say trade for soriano!

what is there to lose?

and matsui sucks

Soriano and manny were supposed to be aquired for the mets last year and that never happened. besides i like hernandez i think hes good. i also agree wit gateb why waste the money when you have a prospect.

Soriano and his .226 average away from Texas can stay the hell away from my Mets.

wow soriano goes from the yankees, one of the greatest winning franchises of all time, to the rangers, who suck, then to the nationals,who had one of the biggest fluke seasons ever last year.

wow soriano goes from the yankees, one of the greatest winning franchises of all time, to the rangers, who suck, then to the nationals,who had one of the biggest fluke seasons ever last year.

Rangers don't exactly suck. They got much better when he came over there, just not good enough to get to the playoffs. Last year was a bit of a disappointment but I wouldn't be surprised if they came back this season.

• 7 months later...