SportsWrath

Nady just got traded for Oliver Perez and Roberto Hernandez

Plow

you mets fans are fucking pathetic, you know that?

absolutely pathetic.

The idea is to win a world series, when sanchez goes down you have to get somebody. You know hernandez can handle the job, it was his last year and he did fine. So whats the big deal? Your bulpen is not the big strength of your team, so when you lose a guy like sanchez you have to do something. You know Hernadez can fill his shoes, you have to do it.

Then you get Oliver Perez, who with some coaching could be somebody at some point. If not, he's still some trade bait. People are going to look at that one unbelievable year he had and will take a chance on him.

but for pete's sake, nady was hitting .264 with a .325 OBP, i know he had some power, but so does every right fielder in the majors. Will he be missed? Yes. But the mets have the kind of money that they can go into the offseason and get a good RF if they want.

the real reason you all dont like this trade is cuz u have to deal with the idea that you have lost sanchez. Injuries happen, learn to deal with them.

WHat a fucking idiot PLOW is, I am surprised I did not pounc on this 10 months ago. Bullpen is not a strength? No they only led the NL in nearly every category a bullpen can.

Stick to being a Yankee shill. :TU:

WHat a fucking idiot PLOW is, I am surprised I did not pounc on this 10 months ago. Bullpen is not a strength? No they only led the NL in nearly every category a bullpen can.

Stick to being a Yankee shill. :TU:

He was right about Perez, I'll give him that one.

He was right about Perez, I'll give him that one.

Bullpens are so hard to predict anyway. I mean honestly, look at the Sox and Yankees bullpens which should be flip flopped if projections rang true. But hey, you always gotta give credit when someone is correct. We really do need a scorecard.