SportsWrath

Duanar Sanchez separated shoulder in car accident!!!!!!!!!

Plax 4 Prez

oh my god!!!

In a stunning development that could affect the Mets' postseason chances, right-handed setup man Duaner Sanchez is out for the year with a separated pitching shoulder, FOXSports.com has learned.

Sanchez, 26, apparently was injured while riding as a passenger in a taxicab that was involved in a car accident Sunday night after the Mets landed in Miami. He returned to New York to undergo surgery on Monday.

The Mets already had been looking for bullpen help, and their search intensified in the final hours before Monday's 4 p.m. non-waiver trade deadline. Mets GM Omar Minaya was on the phone early Monday morning contacting other clubs about relievers who might be available.

Sanchez has been an integral part of the Mets' bullpen since arriving in a trade from the Dodgers for right-hander Jae Seo last off-season. In 49 appearances this season, he is 5-1 with a 2.60 ERA, and opposing hitters are batting only .223 against him.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/5832906

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

THERE GOES THE FUCKING SEASON

oh shit that fucking sux, i guess thats why they got hernandez.

i dont wanna make u guys feel any worse, but seperating your pitching shoulder can also end your career.

Poor guy. That fucking sucks.

oh shit that fucking sux, i guess thats why they got hernandez.

i dont wanna make u guys feel any worse, but seperating your pitching shoulder can also end your career.

Poor guy. That fucking sucks.

Reports are saying he wont be out for the year, on non pitching shoulder. Still tough and we will play things by ear.

Why do you think Mets.com is being so tight lipped about this. You would think this would be a huge headline on the official website. :confused:

We want official word I guess, such as pitching shoulder non-pitching shoudler, surgery, etc.