SportsWrath

What happened to Money?

osi724dasack

The fanclub hath arrived

My point was that every single time a post of mammoth proportions is posted by Mr Money, it is more or less an echo of what any true New York Giant fan believes and is already aware of, yet the amount of saliva that drips from the chins of the masses whilst reading the same obvious opinion that has been recounted several hundred times by sports writers who are compensated for such is quite embarassing. This is the point I was attempting to convey, and looking back at previous posts, I now see that it was easy to misconstrue this point because of the way it was put forth.

I can assure you that my reasoning for this tirade is not jealousy, nor is it fueled by some inane need to be accepted by complete strangers. It is merely an excercise in stating an opinion with a critical bent, and it seems that if Mr Money is so fond of writing for the masses, he might be wise to learn to accept criticism when it comes his way and maintain a certain level of composure while doing so. If you want your opinions to be heard, prepare for the negative as well as the positive, otherwise, you might consider getting the hell out of the game.

The fanclub hath arrived

My point was that every single time a post of mammoth proportions is posted by Mr Money, it is more or less an echo of what any true New York Giant fan believes and is already aware of, yet the amount of saliva that drips from the chins of the masses whilst reading the same obvious opinion that has been recounted several hundred times by sports writers who are compensated for such is quite embarassing. This is the point I was attempting to convey, and looking back at previous posts, I now see that it was easy to misconstrue this point because of the way it was put forth.

I can assure you that my reasoning for this tirade is not jealousy, nor is it fueled by some inane need to be accepted by complete strangers. It is merely an excercise in stating an opinion with a critical bent, and it seems that if Mr Money is so fond of writing for the masses, he might be wise to learn to accept criticism when it comes his way and maintain a certain level of composure while doing so. If you want your opinions to be heard, prepare for the negative as well as the positive, otherwise, you might consider getting the hell out of the game.

Right, so my article on Will Peterson and Jamaar Taylor was simply an echo of all true Giants fans. Sure, all "true" Giants fans knew why Will Peterson was expelled from Michigan ... all "true" Giants fans have thrown a pass to Jamaar Taylor. Whatever.

More importantly, you blatantly accussed me of plagiarism in previous posts. When pressed about it, this is your explanation? I hate to be a "vulgarian," but you're officially a liar and a pussy. There's no two ways about it. I hope you didn't hurt your hamstring backpedaling that quickly.

Lastly, I am very receptive to criticism. Always have been. And I avidly seek feedback. Your behavior in this thread? You can try to call it constructive criticism, but in reality it was a cowardly, baseless personal attack that was devoid of any insight or respect. There's a reason why multiple people have blasted you in this thread, and isn't because they are members of your imaginary fan club.

Have a good night ... ellis.

Right, so my article on Will Peterson and Jamaar Taylor was simply an echo of all true Giants fans. Sure, all "true" Giants fans knew why Will Peterson was expelled from Michigan ... all "true" Giants fans have thrown a pass to Jamaar Taylor. Whatever.

More importantly, you blatantly accussed me of plagiarism in previous posts. When pressed about it, this is your explanation? I hate to be a "vulgarian," but you're officially a liar and a pussy. There's no two ways about it. I hope you didn't hurt your hamstring backpeddling that quickly.

Lastly, I am very receptive to criticism. Always have been. And I avidly seek feedback. Your behavior in this thread? You can try to call it constructive criticism, but in reality it was a cowardly, baseless personal attack that was devoid of any insight or respect. There's a reason why multiple people have blasted you in this thread, and isn't because they are members of your imaginary fan club.

Have a good night ... ellis.

:mellow:

wouldn't be the first time :rolleyes:

Oh and btw Mr. NYGFan05, have you found one bit of evidence of Money stealing article's or trying to state anything incorrect... and if so, give us a link so we can all witness it... I'm not taking nobody's side, but I think you are making false acquisitions about him, do to pure jealousy of his popularity.

:confused:

NYGFan is a cool poster who has had quite a bit to contribute to this board. Unlike Ferret, who gets by on zero content, but usually 'humourous' posts. What I dont get is this new "Money's fellatio team' that has suddenly cropped-up?? Whatsup with that? KP, Plax, anyone? :confused:

NYGFan is a cool poster who has had quite a bit to contribute to this board. Unlike Ferret, who gets by on zero content, but usually 'humourous' posts. What I dont get is this new "Money's fellatio team' that has suddenly cropped-up?? Whatsup with that? KP, Plax, anyone? :confused:

Well thank you.

It's nice to know that there are others who aren't prepared to buy recycled material and pay for it by servicing the author.

Slavery is apparently not dead...

NYGFan05 on the What do you hate? thread:

Yeah, this guy isn't a bitter individual at all...

If you have dealt with as many arrogant, self-serving, self-centered slobs as I have on a daily basis, you too would feel this way.

Of course, you may not see those qualities on other people so easily, as it would be like looking in the mirror. People don't often see themselves as others perceive them.

Well thank you.

It's nice to know that there are others who aren't prepared to buy recycled material and pay for it by servicing the author.

I wouldnt call his material plagiarised. That would be a little strong. Money is a very capapable writer. But the point is, it is still the same information that could be got off on any other sports websites article. No extra or different insight. Just same information, in different words. Why certain people on here want to blow him and then enshrine him is beyond me.

If you have dealt with as many arrogant, self-serving, self-centered slobs as I have on a daily basis, you too would feel this way.

Of course, you may not see those qualities on other people so easily, as it would be like looking in the mirror. People don't often see themselves as others perceive them.

Your "observations" with regards to me -- and I must admit you seem to be one of my biggest fans, considering you know soooooooo much about me -- would have some credibility if you could provide an example or some sort of evidence to support your claim. Otherwise, you're the one whose coming as an arrgoant, self-serving, self-centered slob...

Well thank you.

Right, so explaining why Will Peterson was kicked off Michigan's football team, or retelling my Jamaar Taylor story ... that's recycled material. Yep, all that was in Paul Schwartz's column. Please.

While you're collecting some data regarding my "arrogance," how about you let me know exactly which one of my articles is recycled material. Some specific examples would be helpful as well. Until then, you're easily classified as a coward.

And just so you know, the people who have defended me in this thread aren't slaves. Most of them aren't even regulars on my new board. They're defending me because you're being a cock.

You gents seem fixated on Money.

He's an insightful poster who I frequently enjoy. His articles on another sight are a decent read.

I think he ruffles some of your feathers because he's a college kid, who comes off as overbearing. Give the guy a break, he's got things to say and even if his method is abrasive, the kid's got thoughts.

I'm not even sure if he visits this site anymore, I haven't even read through this whole thread, but you can find him elsewhere.

Um... you obvisouly didn't read this thread from page one... I wasn't defending Money, cause it was Money.. I defending him cause NYGFan had made statements about Money, with NOTHING to back them up... I would defend you in the same situation, just like I would for every other poster on this board.. if he could've provided a link, or evidence then fine...

Right, so explaining why Will Peterson was kicked off Michigan's football team, or retelling my Jamaar Taylor story ... that's recycled material. Yep, all that was in Paul Schwartz's column. Please.

While you're collecting some data regarding my "arrogance," how about you let me know exactly which one of my articles is recycled material. Some specific examples would be helpful as well. Until then, you're easily classified as a coward.

And just so you know, the people who have defended me in this thread aren't slaves. Most of them aren't even regulars on my new board. They're defending me because you're being a cock.

Lets recap, shall we?

Thusfar, you've labeled me with the following: Cock, coward, resentful, and my personal favorite..."cunt muscle"

Weak minds rely on name calling...

From my own personal experience, I would say that those very things could also be applied to someone who made one impassioned speech after another regarding making this forum the greatest place for New York Giants discussion, only to turn and walk away during the off-season because it was obvious that things weren't going that way. The ego needed feeding, and a promise of an outlet for your oft-repeated gibberish, which is common knowledge for Giant fans, was too much to resist, yes?

I have visited that other website, and I must say that it does not hold a candle to this one with regards to entertainment value and general information.

If I were managing this forum, I would not permit you to partake, and I hasten to add that in certain conversations with others, it seems that they, too, would not be saddened by your departure. I believe that you hold no allegiance to anyone but yourself, and that, sir, is dispicable and worthy of any verbal bashing that may come your way.