SportsWrath

What happened to Money?

osi724dasack

didn't you try out for blue man group? or is that just the website your column runs on?

That is correct, I blue myself.

VG, what happens in the backwoods, stays in the backwoods. You hear me!

Most definitely not Elite.

...And most definitely not worthy for Elite Status Posters such as ourselves wasting our Elite time on a below average, worthless, jealous, and uncontributive poster such as NYGFan05.

For the record, NYGFan is a good poster and contributes way more than you.

You people are pathetic. "Oh my god, someone spoke out/against Money!"

Pull his cock out of your ass.

:rolleyes:

Keep going guys, this is hilarious!! :LMAO:

btw so-cal, we all know Ferret/Currency/Lord Zedd/Valuta is obsessed with Money... but that's VG's sweet little ass and Ferret/Currency/Lord Zedd/Valuta will never get a taste... :ph34r:

(ok...I'm done with the homosexual innuendo's) :LMAO:

For the record, NYGFan is a good poster and contributes way more than you.

You people are pathetic. "Oh my god, someone spoke out/against Money!"

Pull his cock out of your ass.

So Cal, you know as well as anyone here that Ferret is kidding and has no hidden agenda.

As for the alleged "someone spoke out against Money" reactions, I haven't seen it here or on NYFG. I recall it happening occassionally way back when on Giants.com, but that trend discontinued ages ago.

Plenty of people disagree with me on a variety of topics, and this NYGFan character is no different. He wants to throw insults at me? Get in line ... it doesn't bother me. If he's such a good contributor, however, he could at least provide some specific examples to support his criticisms of me and the new site that I frequent. Otherwise, his empty complaints only make him look curiously bitter (I say "curiously" because I have no recollection of ever associating with him, thus making it difficult me to understand his resentment).

btw so-cal, we all know Ferret/Currency/Lord Zedd/Valuta is obsessed with Money... but that's VG's sweet little ass and Ferret/Currency/Lord Zedd/Valuta will never get a taste... :ph34r:

It's not an inuendo when you come right out and say it. Homo.

:P

Or maybe it's a staggering inability by some to grasp sarcasm.

Luckily, if Ferret or myself ever need some dime-store psychology from a humorless cunt muscle, we'll be sure to contact 'NYGFan05'...

Spoken like a true vulgarian

Those with weak minds often revert to the profane when challenged

Shouldn't you be out pilfering material for your next 'think piece' rather than engaging in such idle banter with someone as looked-down-upon as myself? Surely it goes against the norm of someone so revered

Obsessed with me? No. If he's obsessed with anything, it's finding jackasses who take his gimmick seriously (i.e. olga and Madjack) and making them look like fools. He certainly didn't miss a beat during my hiatus.

Spoken like a true vulgarian

Those with weak minds often revert to the profane when challenged

Shouldn't you be out pilfering material for your next 'think piece' rather than engaging in such idle banter with someone as looked-down-upon as myself? Surely it goes against the norm of someone so revered

Not an Entourage fan, huh? Let me guess, an intellectual dynamo like yourself doesn't waste his time on such thoughtless entertainment.

Again, I don't mind if you criticize my vocabulary or my personality. But I do not appreciate it when you accuse me of "pilfering" my material, which is a serious allegation. I'm egotistical? Provide an example. I steal ideas for my writing? Prove it. Otherwise, you seem hopelessly bitter.

As for my being "revered," I'd like to see some support of this, because frankly I don't see it. And even if I was "revered," how is that my fault? After all, I'm just a lowly, megalomaniac thief, right?

Since you're interested, after posting my Training Camp Preview, I won't be submitting another article for about a week.

So Cal, you know as well as anyone here that Ferret is kidding and has no hidden agenda.

As for the alleged "someone spoke out against Money" reactions, I haven't seen it here or on NYFG. I recall it happening occassionally way back when on Giants.com, but that trend discontinued ages ago.

Plenty of people disagree with me on a variety of topics, and this NYGFan character is no different. He wants to throw insults at me? Get in line ... it doesn't bother me. If he's such a good contributor, however, he could at least provide some specific examples to support his criticisms of me and the new site that I frequent. Otherwise, his empty complaints only make him look curiously bitter (I say "curiously" because I have no recollection of ever associating with him, thus making it difficult me to understand his resentment).

There are no complaints and I am certainly not bitter. I simply find nothing earth shattering about any of your contributions and get the sense that you take enormous pride in copying and pasting the words of other people. It is nothing personal, but merely one man's observation. What is particularly amusing are the reactions garnered by those who see you as some sort of guru, if you like, for posting something that they likely just read on ESPN.com or in the NY Times.

Obsessed with me? No. If he's obsessed with anything, it's finding jackasses who take his gimmick seriously (i.e. olga and Madjack) and making them look like fools. He certainly didn't miss a beat during my hiatus.

I could care less if follows you around the board like a poodle, and you've got a sausage cock. It's pretty weak that this troll, yes we can both agree he's a troll, is saying someone(anyone) doesn't contribute anything.

There are no complaints and I am certainly not bitter. I simply find nothing earth shattering about any of your contributions and get the sense that you take enormous pride in copying and pasting the words of other people. It is nothing personal, but merely one man's observation. What is particularly amusing are the reactions garnered by those who see you as some sort of guru, if you like, for posting something that they likely just read on ESPN.com or in the NY Times.

Nothing earth-shattering? I could see that, considering I'm not a journalist and I write for a new website on my own time. What were you expecting from a regular fan who was asked to post his opinions of the Giants on a friend's website?

As for copying and pasting the words of other people, that's a serious allegation and I implore you to back that up with some type of evidence. Regardless of whether you respect me or not, making such accusations is a low thing to do (especially after complimenting me as one who "is good at expounding his thoughts on the Giants"), pure and simple.

What specific reactions are you referring to? Ferret? And as a I mentioned earlier, even if those reaction did exist, how is that my fault?

What is particularly amusing to me is that you've never once talked (or attempted to talk) football with me and you don't know me personally, yet you sit on your high horse and criticize my writing and my personality ... minus anything that can be considered evidence. Sorry, my friend, but that type of behavior cannot be disguised as an "observation." That's resentment.

I could care less if follows you around the board like a poodle, and you've got a sausage cock. It's pretty weak that this troll, yes we can both agree he's a troll, is saying someone(anyone) doesn't contribute anything.

Needless to say, I disagree. You dislike Ferret, I like him. No point in arguing beyond that.

wow, looks like someone lost an argument to money. wahhh waaahhhh, he's full of himself cuz i'm insecure wahhh wahhh

wouldn't be the first time :rolleyes:

Oh and btw Mr. NYGFan05, have you found one bit of evidence of Money stealing article's or trying to state anything incorrect... and if so, give us a link so we can all witness it... I'm not taking nobody's side, but I think you are making false acquisitions about him, do to pure jealousy of his popularity.