SportsWrath

Will Tim Carter Remain A Giant?

Plax 4 Prez

Will Tim Carter Remain A Giant?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Yes, No, Still Yet To Be Determined (please explain your choice)

• Yes
    • No
    • Still Yet To Be Determined

I would like to see us cut Jamarr and Willy Ponder... Ponder cause he's only a good returner which we already have, and Taylor cause not only does he get injured frequently, but he has butter fingers... Tyree will probably be only special teams now after his pro-bowl year, so therefore I believe Moss and Carter go back and forth as 3rd WR

Jamaar retired...and I think Ponder is gone. I guess we'll have five WRs Plax, Amani, Sinorice, Tim and David.

That sounds about right...yeah I just found out Taylor retired...that's kinda sad

He Supposedly was the best player on the feild yesterday according to eisen on giants.com.

So was Jamarr Taylor a year ago.... he won't down talk any of our players... but I'm asking where you guys stand.... god I hope we can prove ppl wrong AGAIN...

Jamaar retired...and I think Ponder is gone. I guess we'll have five WRs Plax, Amani, Sinorice, Tim and David.

But I voted "Still to be determined" he can't help it if he's prone to injury.

I voted yes. Carter is looking pretty good in TC so far.

well after the game he will def be on the team i think he has moved in to the #3 wr and it is his job to lose to Sinroice moss i think tyree will se some time but reamin a ST player michael jennings will make the team as a return man and maybe little action at WR i dont see ponder making it he is not a good enough return man or WR

given that Sinorice can not get out of the tub I don't see how Carter can be anything other than #3 unless Tyree upsets him. Tyree IMHO is way more of a gamer. Carter is a nice practice player who never shows up on game day. the coaches don't seem to see it that way though

Originally I had voted "still yet to be detremined" If I could I'd change my vote to yes now. Carter has earned a spot on this team if he keeps it up. Moss earns one by almost default.

We don't have room for Jennings and I don't think he's eligible to be placed on the practice squad so unfortunately I see us cutting him.

I say yes, but only if he stays healthy. That might sound like common sense, but if he comes up with another season ending injury, he should be sent packing immediately. There's too much other talent on this team right now for us to waste more time with him.

I'd love to see Jenkins, Ponder, Tyree, and Carter make the full roster, but that's not happening when we have Toomer, Burress, and Moss who all definitely aren't going anywhere. 7 WR's is a bit heavy at the position. Jenkins played fairly well at WRand PR, which could make Ponder expendable. Not sure about KR, but would probably be decent there too.