SportsWrath

Giants predicted to finish 3rd?

Blue in Iraq

Do you feel as though it's because of the offseason aquisitions that the Skins and the Cowboys made or because the 'experts' think that last years Giants team was a fluke? We are w/o a doubt, a better team than we were last year. I can;t see how people can think we'd drop so far in the rankings.

Do you feel as though it's because of the offseason aquisitions that the Skins and the Cowboys made or because the 'experts' think that last years Giants team was a fluke? We are w/o a doubt, a better team than we were last year. I can;t see how people can think we'd drop so far in the rankings.

We are predicted to finish third because the experts that are making the predictions are complete idiots. They are basing their predictions on the fact that we had a horrible playoff game and not on the fact that we had a great season and offseason. We'll see what happens when the season starts, and once again those same experts will removing their feet from their mouths.

The "experts" and the rest of the NFC can suck a big blue fat one.

We are so freaking underrated it's hilarious. We're gonna suprise people this year...and those cocksuckers should have seen it coming.

Fuck the predictions.

We are the best NFC East team. We won the division and the only team that really has improved is the Redskins. We have improved on defense which was one of our biggest weaknesses and Eli is only going to get better. They are basing their "predicitions" on last years Carolina game where our linebacking corp was completly decimated and our schedule. I still think we have the best team but we might not win the division because of the brutal schedule we have. There is no way the Cowboys are going to finish above us.

It's going to be the same thing it is every season. The assholes like Salisbury and Collingsworth are going to shit on the Giants all pre-season and Training Camp and write them off until the end of the season when they are 9 - 2. Then they'll be all praise and flowers for Eli, Tiki, the coahing staff and everyone else. If someone could do this board a HUGE favor and record some off-season remarks by those two asshats and then record their opinions after the mid season mark, for comparison, and then post those vids here, that would be fantastic.

It's going to be the same thing it is every season. The assholes like Salisbury and Collingsworth are going to shit on the Giants all pre-season and Training Camp and write them off until the end of the season when they are 9 - 2. Then they'll be all praise and flowers for Eli, Tiki, the coahing staff and everyone else. If someone could do this board a HUGE favor and record some off-season remarks by those two asshats and then record their opinions after the mid season mark, for comparison, and then post those vids here, that would be fantastic.

Not only for us... we should email them to the asshole at NFL Live. :flex:

I, too, feel that we're the best team in the East.

However, look at the Redskins. Good defense. Got better with the D Coordinator. Got better with Randel El. Quarterback may still be an issue, but I've heard good (that is, for a 'skins fan) things about their backup QB, Jason White I think it is. So if Brunell doesn't cut it, who knows. Their 6 or 7 straight wins at the end of last season have a lot of people thinking they'll battle well for the division win.

And look at the Cowboys. A young defense filled with some great potential. Should they stay healthy and play more consistent, they could be a force to reckon with. On offense, they picked up TO, which automatically makes them a better team. Watch for Terry Glenn to put up some big numbers and Julius Jones to have bigger holes to run through. Similar to the Giants, a lot of the weight will fall on the Offensive Line and Quarterback. Should Bledsoe remain upright, they could be good too.

Giants have been overlooked by many, which is a good thing. I think the Giants could easily take the division.

And I think also that the Eagles aren't to be forgotten. The rest of the East caught up to them, but if they're healthy on defense and if Jabar Gaffney can give them 60 catches on offense, then they could do well also. Any way you cut it though, the Eagles aren't making the playoffs.

They might be thinking that we might continue in our good season/bad season tradition. On paper, we're as good as anybody.

don't know whether they are thinking this or not but much like you, I am. Call me crazy but I do not believe we have had back to back winning seasons since '93 and '94.

I don't know about the Skins, but do you guys realize what TO is going to do for Dallas? Anyway, I don't mind going into the season as underdogs. I can do more gloating if we pull it out.

absolutely agree that dallas upgraded more than any other team in the division. Not sure why everyone is blowing the 4skins. They basically added a #3 WR, a coach and Archuleta. YAWN.