SportsWrath

Seriously

so-cal dub

Hopefully, we saw the last of his throwing errors for awhile. I liked the way he whipped the ball to first on a later play.

And, don't give him all the blame for the loss. What was with Jeter laying down a sacrifice in the first after a lead off single, then later hitting in front of Daman after Damon's lead off double. He's been doing that way too much this year.

I think Giambi is overrated.

He can only hit one pitch to one part of the field. He is outstanding at what he does, but I'm sick of him not being able to handle anything else or hit to any other part of the field.

I think Giambi is overrated.

He can only hit one pitch to one part of the field. He is outstanding at what he does, but I'm sick of him not being able to handle anything else or hit to any other part of the field.

He's so stubborn. He says the Yankees pay him to pull the ball and drive in runs. Alright, if a guys on 2nd or 3rd I can understand it. But when nobodys on why not just hit the ball the otherway? Then, occasionally hit one of those weak groundballs down the 3rd baseline when nobodys on. Atleast that way it will open up the right side a little more.