SportsWrath

The One Thing That Makes Me Laugh

TheMessiah

I have never in my life ever had anything wrong with the Mets or there fans but since I have been reading and posting on the Yankee side of this forum I realized how iggnorant and ungracious they are when it comes to winning. They love to talk smack but they don't seem to realize that we have a higher winnign percentage and in our division we are not the only team with a .500 record. Be happy that you are winning but realize where you came from.

I have never in my life ever had anything wrong with the Mets or there fans but since I have been reading and posting on the Yankee side of this forum I realized how iggnorant and ungracious they are when it comes to winning. They love to talk smack but they don't seem to realize that we have a higher winnign percentage and in our division we are not the only team with a .500 record. Be happy that you are winning but realize where you came from.

Mets- .600

Yanks- .591

I think 60% is higher than 59% but hey, who cares?

As well as these stats from last years end:

Team W L WL%

Atlanta 90 72 .556

Phildlpa 88 74 .543

Florida 83 79 .512

NewYork 83 79 .512

Washngtn 81 81 .500

You should be able to see that the entire division was .500 or above... but hey, who cares?

Talk about ignorance.

In recent years the Mets were the laughingstock of their division and the NL. That's where we have come from, so maybe Yankee fans like you should realize it doesn't matter if the rest of the division is under .500, we are on our way to possibly winning it for the first time since 1988. You'd be excited too. The Mets have one of the better records in the entire league, and we are not about to feel sorry for it when just a few years ago, we were the Nationals.