SportsWrath

Chacon to the Rangers?

so-cal dub

Texas-sized bargaining chip

Jul 18 - The Rangers are looking to move outfielder Kevin Mench, according to a report in the New York Daily News.

Mench, who is making $2.8 million this year and will be a free agent at the end of the season, could be a fit for the Yankees as they look to fill a void in right field.

Shawn Chacon, who has compiled a 6.71 ERA in 13 appearances for the Yankees this season and has been dropped from their rotation, could be used as potential trade bait.

Good luck VG, he may be en fuego for you this last half of the season like he was for us last year, but dont expect it to continue into next...That is of course if this goes down.

Before we unload Chacon, we better see how Ponson will pan out. I'm also pretty sure we can do better than Mench.

Well, I'm starting to think whoever gets Mench will get a steel. Everyones HR's are down on the Rangers for some reason, they've been doing wind studies to see if the Cuervo Club they put in center before the season is affecting the wind, so a move to another park might cause Mench to catch fire.

Well, I'm starting to think whoever gets Mench will get a steel. Everyones HR's are down on the Rangers for some reason, they've been doing wind studies to see if the Cuervo Club they put in center before the season is affecting the wind, so a move to another park might cause Mench to catch fire.

Wind tests? :LMAO:

So I guess Arlington isn't an AL version of Coors field anymore?

So I guess Arlington isn't an AL version of Coors field anymore?

It was unconfirmed, they said they needed to do some more tests, but I mean Brad Wilkerson is leading our team in HR's and he's got like 14. They also wanted to see how the new Cowboys stadium would affect the jet stream in The Ballpark.