SportsWrath

Who wants to take turns?

Actually, basically everything he says there makes me laugh not to mention own the Yanks fans. :TU:

The only thing he's owning is the award for the dumbest Met fan of the year. I mean, seriously, the guy is such an obvious hater of the Yankees. He even called Matsui and Sheffield average. What a loser. :LMAO:

Pu-lease...please show me where I was owned. :TU:

I'm sorry...But you must be talking about other Yankees fans. Because at no point did I bash A-Rod for not being a cutch hitter.

Talking about little brother complex..

Yeah they all are on his dick now. That's my point thanks for clarifying it for me.

Yeah, I'm sure no Mets fan ever called for Billy Wagner to be trade. Hypocrites!

Gateb- Our hatred for Wagner only lasts for a night during his blown save. We shrug it off the next day. A-rod on the other hand... it just goes on and on.

Please don't ban me or Gateb, Nem! :ph34r:

I'm sorry...But you must be talking about other Yankees fans. Because at no point did I bash A-Rod for not being a cutch hitter.

Talking about little brother complex..

Yeah they all are on his dick now. That's my point thanks for clarifying it for me.

Yeah, I'm sure no Mets fan ever called for Billy Wagner to be trade. Hypocrites!

Gateb- Our hatred for Wagner only lasts for a night during his blown save. We shrug it off the next day. A-rod on the other hand... it just goes on and on.

Please don't ban me or Gateb, Nem! :ph34r:

:confused:

You think that's being owned? The point was that every fans will always boo and cry for a player to be trade when they a struggling. If any thing Gateb re-enforced my theory.

That FFF guy is a jealous hater. Nothing more, nothing less. I occasionaly read over the posts in that sec, and the only thing he ever does is talk smack about the Yanks. I could be wrong, but doesn't being a fan mean to also talk about your team? :confused: If not, then he's a real fan. I mean, I'd better start taking cheap shots at a team thats let alone not in my division, but not even in my league. Then I would be a supreme fan like FFF.

That FFF guy is a jealous hater. Nothing more, nothing less. I occasionaly read over the posts in that sec, and the only thing he ever does is talk smack about the Yanks. I could be wrong, but doesn't being a fan mean to also talk about your team? :confused: If not, then he's a real fan. I mean, I'd better start taking cheap shots at a team thats let alone not in my division, but not even in my league. Then I would be a supreme fan like FFF.

You must be a selective reader then, because obviously you've missed the many threads I've started about the Mets, the many threads about the Mets that I've posted in. The thread I started in defense of Jeter when that ridiculous poll came out and said he was overrated. The times I said I was impressed with how the Yankees have been playing considering all the injuries they've had. I've praised Babe Ruth, the best player the game has ever seen, and A-Rod, the best player in the game today. I just can't understand why when Met fans play the game, we are called jealous, yet Yankee fans are constantly running their mouths (and fingers) about how the Mets suck and have no history and blah blah blah.... How does this work? I'm sorry but no one ever showed me the manual.

The only thing he's owning is the award for the dumbest Met fan of the year. I mean, seriously, the guy is such an obvious hater of the Yankees. He even called Matsui and Sheffield average. What a loser. :LMAO:

Lies. I never said they were average, I just said Matsui is not a "potential" hall of famer, and that he wasn't having such a great season when he went down.

Oh, and since you mentioned the word loser, what type of guy goes to a different message board, starts a thread asking for help "bitch slapping" someone they don't know, who has never posted here before? A loser might do something like that, but I could be wrong. It's not my fault that after you read what I type, you turn into this guy -->>> :furious: If you get that upset, then the joke's really on you. :o

Lies. I never said they were average, I just said Matsui is not a "potential" hall of famer, and that he wasn't having such a great season when he went down.

Oh, and since you mentioned the word loser, what type of guy goes to a different message board, starts a thread asking for help "bitch slapping" someone they don't know, who has never posted here before? A loser might do something like that, but I could be wrong. It's not my fault that after you read what I type, you turn into this guy -->>> :furious: If you get that upset, then the joke's really on you. :o

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We wanted more members on this board, looks like I lured in one more!

Let's go Yankees! 5 Straight! :clap:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We wanted more members on this board, looks like I lured in one more!

Let's go Yankees! 5 Straight! :clap:

Yeah I'm sure that was your intention. :rolleyes:

You just can't stop lying can you? Evidence: The Yankees have won 4 straight, not 5. For all the talk Met fans hear about playing subpar opponents, it's pretty humurous that you are now gloating about beating the Indians and Devil Rays. I know, I know, if only Matsui were playing...........