SportsWrath

Endy Chavez Appreciation Thread

Blue Jeans

lol I meant Green on left and Chavez on right... we need to dump off Floyd for another decent pitcher before he loses any more value

I don't think Green has ever played LF in his career so I say we just keep him in right.

On Oliver Perez, the kid has wicked stuff. His slider is one of the nastiest pitches I have ever seen (outside of El Duques palmball) If he can keep himself under control and not walk hitters, we have a potential ace, and he just only turned 25 y/o. He gave up some walks and a Ryan Howard GS (hey, who doesn't these days?) but he had an outing that showed us what we have (only 3 hits I believe, the walks really killed him). Expect big things.

Good, keep an eye out for his nasty slider... you won't miss it.

it's nice he can play a team like the Rockies to really build his confidence... we play the Marlins I think 7 or 8 more times this year... that's scary... I hope the Wild Card is the Padres

it's nice he can play a team like the Rockies to really build his confidence... we play the Marlins I think 7 or 8 more times this year... that's scary... I hope the Wild Card is the Padres

I do too, we own the NL West this yr.

But when you think about it, do you really want to play Mike Piazza? I hope it's the D'backs.

No way, I don't want to face Webb and Livan... Livan is a killer in the postseason like his brother and Webb's always nasty.

At least with the Padre's there is only Peavy, Chris Young and then like Wally Wally Washington Williams.

No way, I don't want to face Webb and Livan... Livan is a killer in the postseason like his brother and Webb's always nasty.

At least with the Padre's there is only Peavy, Chris Young and then like Wally Wally Washington Williams.

Young is a bitch to hit against when he's on the road. He's practically impossible to hit.

I'm just scared to be in a game 4 spot when we're tied 1-1 in the series and we're up 6-4 in the game and then Piazza comes up with 2 men on 2 out in the bottom of the eight. The thought of it scares me, and I just don't want to play SD.

Young is a bitch to hit against when he's on the road. He's practically impossible to hit.

I'm just scared to be in a game 4 spot when we're tied 1-1 in the series and we're up 6-4 in the game and then Piazza comes up with 2 men on 2 out in the bottom of the eight. The thought of it scares me, and I just don't want to play SD.

ok well they just traded for David Wells.

Now we can really take them. :TU: