SportsWrath

Endy Chavez Appreciation Thread

Blue Jeans

• 3 weeks later...
3 RBI's today in a spot start.

At the start of the season Chavez looked terrible and I was cursing him out everytime he failed, but damn has he shut me up. This guy has come up big time and time again at the plate and in the outfield. Here's to you Endy!!! :cheers: And one for Valentin as well..... :cheers:

• 5 weeks later...

Endy Chavez stats...

today he was

Hitters------ AB R --H RBI BB SO LOB AVG

E Chavez LF 4- 1-- 2 --0-- 0 --0--- 1-- .310

2 days ago he was

Hitters------ -AB R --H RBI BB SO LOB AVG

E Chavez LF--4--1-- 4-- 2-- 0-- 0--- 0- .307

unbelievable!! ;)

Endy Chavez would start everyday in AL parks if we make it to the world series.

Reyes

PLD

Beltran

Delgado

Wright

Green

Floyd

Valentin

Chavez

WOW!

shoot, he could start everyday in the NL too... Chavez > Floyd.... he's faster, better at getting on base, and is on fire... oh yeah, AND HE'S NOT INJURY PRONE!!!!!!!

shoot, he could start everyday in the NL too... Chavez > Floyd.... he's faster, better at getting on base, and is on fire... oh yeah, AND HE'S NOT INJURY PRONE!!!!!!!

You can't make Floyd a bench player against RH Starting Pitching... I don't see any problem with Endy starting every day against a lefty for either Green or Floyd.

You can't make Floyd a bench player against RH Starting Pitching... I don't see any problem with Endy starting every day against a lefty for either Green or Floyd.

sorry bro, but if I was Willie my outfield is Green in left, Beltran center, Chavez in left, and their back-ups when they are tired can be Lastings and Floyd... Green and Chavez have been hitting and fielding great... and there ain't no way in hell Beltran sits unless we give him a bit of a break

just my opinion

sorry bro, but if I was Willie my outfield is Green in left, Beltran center, Chavez in left, and their back-ups when they are tired can be Lastings and Floyd... Green and Chavez have been hitting and fielding great... and there ain't no way in hell Beltran sits unless we give him a bit of a break

just my opinion

why would you have two left fielders and no right field.

The overall trading deadline is tomorrow at midnight. There goes that :P

lol... atleast Endy will get most of the playing time... and we'll be calling up some oungsters like Bannister, Pelfrey, and Lastings... who else are we calling up?

lol... atleast Endy will get most of the playing time... and we'll be calling up some oungsters like Bannister, Pelfrey, and Lastings... who else are we calling up?

Willie says that he doesn't like filling up the locker room with new faces just because he can. Expect to see those three, maybe Henry Owens, and then soon enough Pedro. On the bubble is Anderson Hernandez.

Willie says that he doesn't like filling up the locker room with new faces just because he can. Expect to see those three, maybe Henry Owens, and then soon enough Pedro. On the bubble is Anderson Hernandez.

so how do you think Oliver Perez has done for us, bro? I still haven't gotten a chance to see him play one game yet

so how do you think Oliver Perez has done for us, bro? I still haven't gotten a chance to see him play one game yet

I was flying home that day and got into my house as soon as he left the game, so I wouldn't know. He showed some nice stuff, but I saw that hanger to Howard on that 0-2 pitch and even to A-rod in a clutch situation that was gonna be a homer. He has control issues, but he is in a much better environment instead of Pittsburgh to improve that.