SportsWrath

Would You Rather Have A-Rod or David Wright at Third

Plax 4 Prez

Would You Rather Have A-Rod or David Wright at Third  

15 members have voted

1. 1. David Wright or A-Rod

• David Wright
    • A-Rod

david wright plays in the AAAA, a-rod plays in thr majors, how can you compare them?!

Screw all you Jank these fans cause you know if David Wright was in pinstripes, you guys would be ready to retire his number already! :clap:

a picture is worth a 1000 words, i dont need to tell you why arod is better than david wright. Why would i waste my time, and even when i tell you that you cant compare stats beause of your weak division and weak league, you biased mets fans still wont get it.

a picture is worth a 1000 words, i dont need to tell you why arod is better than david wright. Why would i waste my time, and even when i tell you that you cant compare stats beause of your weak division and weak league, you biased mets fans still wont get it.

You didn't post that picture after you were asked to compare A-rod or Wright.

Screw all you Jank these fans cause you know if David Wright was in pinstripes, you guys would be ready to retire his number already!

So what did that have to do with A-rod?

A-Rod is the type of player that you love him if he is on your team and hate him if he isn't on your team. He is and will forever be a talented player, the guy is awesome but don't forget he is a Yankee so I must hate him.

If the league is so weak why did you get owned by the Nationals?

David Wright is a good player, but he has a way to go before catching up to Alex. The way you're history is, I'd be more worried about if you keep a good player like him......cough, cough, Kasmir

I dont think Wright is leaving the Mets for a looooong time. If they we're stupid enough to let him go, Queens would burn..

EDIT- I did however hear a rumor that Isiah wants to try his luck with the Mets, and theres allready a deal on the table to send Wright to Arizona for Tracy.. :o

I dont think Wright is leaving the Mets for a looooong time. If they we're stupid enough to let him go, Queens would burn..

EDIT- I did however hear a rumor that Isiah wants to try his luck with the Mets, and theres allready a deal on the table to send Wright to Arizona for Tracy.. :o

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

That's just mean :(

david wright plays in the AAAA, a-rod plays in thr majors, how can you compare them?!

In the 2 games the Mets won against the Yankees at Shea, Wright had the game winning rbi. Not bad for a AAAA guy. Imagine what Wright could do if he was hitting in an AL (Arcade League) lineup with no sure outs around him.

• 3 weeks later...